Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No luteal swelling

You might try almond milk. It has twice the calcium and Vitamin D as well as fewer calories than regular milk.

JTX

(09-01-2013, 11:30 AM)Nadia Wrote:  DOES IT MATTER WHAT MILK YOU DRINK I MEAN AS IN LITE/ FAT FREE/ FULL CREAM????????
Not sure about this but I'm drinking the full cream powdered-milk.

(10-01-2013, 12:02 AM)JTX Wrote:  You might try almond milk. It has twice the calcium and Vitamin D as well as fewer calories than regular milk.

JTX

Thanks Wink
I will add almonds to my grocery list Big Grin

Thanks I will try and find almond milk.

(04-01-2013, 09:08 AM)aveh Wrote:  hello @hopefully
I'm not an expert in NBE but let's see what I can help. I don't know about Natureday (breast cream) or Protein Shake (I guess this one is for weight gain, correct?)
. I have never use pm cream, but I think you can try and see if it works for you. I know some of the fellow BN members use ND and have growth too.

If you are really thin then Ainterol dosage 500mg might be high for you and you won't get result.

Maybe you can divide the dose into two and you just have to take half of the capsule per day.

You can forget about the Hyaluronic Acid, it's for skin and beauty and I've been forgetting to take it and I'm still seeing results.

my program is really simple. I will summarize it as follows:-

Period days - No supplement, detox with detox tablets and massage with oil (extra virgin or pure olive oil infused with cinnamon and pueraria mirifica)

After period - pueraria mirifica everyday@every other day(I'm cycling so no finite schedule in taking PM)

Luteal phase - pm and/or shatavari (pm during early luteal days and shatavari later until period comes)

and yeah I drink milk everyday Tongue and massage whenever I want Big Grin
so maybe protein shake is a good thing to take when you're on NBE so that you can gain fat and helps in enhancing your breast size.

But hey I hope that your hormone is in balance before starting NBE or you'll find trouble Tongue

Hey Aveh!

So this might sound stupid, but how do I find out about the follicular/luteal phase?? I have always had a 30-31 day cycle, except for one or two times when my periods got delayed by 10 days each time!! TMI, I know, but I don't know what is up with that!

If I manage to find PM massage cream, will using that alone for massage work? Will the massage then have to be stopped according to my cycle??

I am also thinking of starting protein shakes for weight gain, even though I have protein 5-6 times a week, sometimes twice a day. But I have a very high metabolism and burn through calories pretty fast, hence no weight gain!

I also spoke to the doctor for a hormone test, but was strictly informed that the only tests I could get done were for T3, T4 and TSH Huh, which I already did and came back clear. Will it affect my NBE program if I do not know about estrogen/progesterone levels first?

This is a long post, and I hope you have patience to read it through!

Good luck with your NBE.

(12-01-2013, 12:59 PM)laika186 Wrote:  Hey Aveh!

So this might sound stupid, but how do I find out about the follicular/luteal phase?? I have always had a 30-31 day cycle, except for one or two times when my periods got delayed by 10 days each time!! TMI, I know, but I don't know what is up with that!

If I manage to find PM massage cream, will using that alone for massage work? Will the massage then have to be stopped according to my cycle??

I am also thinking of starting protein shakes for weight gain, even though I have protein 5-6 times a week, sometimes twice a day. But I have a very high metabolism and burn through calories pretty fast, hence no weight gain!

I also spoke to the doctor for a hormone test, but was strictly informed that the only tests I could get done were for T3, T4 and TSH Huh, which I already did and came back clear. Will it affect my NBE program if I do not know about estrogen/progesterone levels first?

This is a long post, and I hope you have patience to read it through!

Good luck with your NBE.
Hello Laika.
Follicular phase is day 1 of menstruation until ovulation occurs (where you have clear-raw egg white like-slippery discharge)
while Luteal phase starts after ovulation occurs until you have your period again.
I think it's ok to use cream and massage not in accordance with your cycle because it goes directly to your bloodstream and breast and massage is good for breast.

it's good if you know your hormones level first or at least know your symptoms if you're high or low on which hormones.

thanks, good luck to you too Wink

Just a quick update.

Day 2 of March cycle

it seems that I have experience no growth after my 1st one.
My period is regular maybe just one or two days late.
I have swelled to D (not really growing Tongue) but I believe I will be there soon. Girls are itchy before the period starts so I believe my girls has swollen to D again which means there is room for bigger bust Big Grin
I know I'm not stalling, no signs of estrogen dominance.
tried to find the cause and all I can think is because of turmeric that I used for detox in replace of my purim detox tablets. turmeric = progesterone = stops growth right?
so I'm not taking turmeric this cycle, just drink turmeric tea before my period to ease up abdominal discomfort.

I will wait untill day 3 or 4 to resume massage and hoping to grow more this time.

Hi Aveh!!

Wow! Congrats on your growth!!! Smile I had not come across your thread earlier or i would have had the motivation to start shatavari sooner cos its easily available here ....your growth and plan are very inspiring!! Smile

I had started taking turmeric powder too and within a week, i lost 1 inch!!!! Sad I started turmeric to raise my progestrone levels as i have low P levels...

So you think progestrone reduces growth??? and shatavari is estrogenic right??? you have been taking it in luteal phase. Do you think it has progestrone too. Which brand PM are you using??? i have always been drinking 1/2 ltr of milk everyday for years now...do you think increasing it to 1 ltr/day may make a difference in growth??

sorry for all the questions but am trying to figure out a plan for myself. I have normal estrogen (on the lower side of the range) and low progestrone levels. I think i can say low estrogen and lower progestrone....any suggestions would be great!!! Smile

Thanks!!! You are on your way to achieving your target soon!!! Good Luck !!Smile

(21-03-2013, 05:31 PM)Virgina Wrote:  Hi Aveh!!

Wow! Congrats on your growth!!! Smile I had not come across your thread earlier or i would have had the motivation to start shatavari sooner cos its easily available here ....your growth and plan are very inspiring!! Smile

I had started taking turmeric powder too and within a week, i lost 1 inch!!!! Sad I started turmeric to raise my progestrone levels as i have low P levels...

So you think progestrone reduces growth??? and shatavari is estrogenic right??? you have been taking it in luteal phase. Do you think it has progestrone too. Which brand PM are you using??? i have always been drinking 1/2 ltr of milk everyday for years now...do you think increasing it to 1 ltr/day may make a difference in growth??

sorry for all the questions but am trying to figure out a plan for myself. I have normal estrogen (on the lower side of the range) and low progestrone levels. I think i can say low estrogen and lower progestrone....any suggestions would be great!!! Smile

Thanks!!! You are on your way to achieving your target soon!!! Good Luck !!Smile

Hello Virgina,
thanks for reading. You are from India right? surely it's easy to find Shatavari there : )'ll try to answer your question in numbers.

1) Turmeric - progesterone/anti progesterone. based on my experience it shortened my cycle and made me more sensitive to PM. I have never experience growth while using turmeric.

2) Milk - will make a difference if you're taking it with phyto estrogen. without phyto estrogen you will just gain weight without growing boobs. just make sure you drink enough milk for your calcium need (depends on age and body type)

3) Shatavari is a galactagogue. AFAIK galactagogue herb increases prolactin to increase milk production. but there is a woman who claimed that she became estrogen dominant after using shatavari to increase her milk. I'm not sure about that. Maybe if you're taking it too much it will increase your estrogen level too. another thing about shatavari is its diuretic properties, maybe becos it contains diosgenin. Once again, I'm not really sure about this thing.

4) You can try vitex for progesterone and or Natural progesterone cream.

hey what about Ashwagandha? I think it's used for breast enhancement too and it's an adaptogen. please let me know if you have tried shatavari and ashwagandha.
if I don't see growth this cycle I will not take shatavari, maybe just PM and PC only.

I really miss to feel and see my breast growing. They are constantly sore while growing. Let's pray they will grow again Tongue

btw Do you have a program page? I can drop by and see how you're doing Big Grin
Thanks again Wink

(25-03-2013, 09:03 AM)aveh Wrote:  
(21-03-2013, 05:31 PM)Virgina Wrote:  Hi Aveh!!

Hello Virgina,
thanks for reading. You are from India right? surely it's easy to find Shatavari there : )'ll try to answer your question in numbers.

1) Turmeric - progesterone/anti progesterone. based on my experience it shortened my cycle and made me more sensitive to PM. I have never experience growth while using turmeric.

2) Milk - will make a difference if you're taking it with phyto estrogen. without phyto estrogen you will just gain weight without growing boobs. just make sure you drink enough milk for your calcium need (depends on age and body type)

3) Shatavari is a galactagogue. AFAIK galactagogue herb increases prolactin to increase milk production. but there is a woman who claimed that she became estrogen dominant after using shatavari to increase her milk. I'm not sure about that. Maybe if you're taking it too much it will increase your estrogen level too. another thing about shatavari is its diuretic properties, maybe becos it contains diosgenin. Once again, I'm not really sure about this thing.

4) You can try vitex for progesterone and or Natural progesterone cream.

hey what about Ashwagandha? I think it's used for breast enhancement too and it's an adaptogen. please let me know if you have tried shatavari and ashwagandha.
if I don't see growth this cycle I will not take shatavari, maybe just PM and PC only.

I really miss to feel and see my breast growing. They are constantly sore while growing. Let's pray they will grow again Tongue

btw Do you have a program page? I can drop by and see how you're doing Big Grin
Thanks again Wink

Be sure you don't have hypothyroidism of any kind as asparagus is giotrogenic I've read. I wonder how true this is.
Votes is a tricky one you can either lactate or raise your progesterone. You have to literally configure you right dose. I lactated a bit recently and can't tell if it was votes or no.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon