Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Test Results!

I'm not sure. As for becoming dominant, I wonder if this happens to only those whose hormone levels are normal?

hmmm i dont know... all this is very new to me. you seem so much knowledgeable Smile

i wish we were rich enough to get these tests done every month...that way we'd definitely know what contributes to which hormone.

Sorry Louloute, I should of made it clear that I was asking Tibetan.

I think it might not be too expensive to get the tests done every 3 months. After I take my first hormone test and design a new program, I'll follow the program for 3 cycles, and take a hormone test on the 20th day of the third cycle. The tests cost $165, if I remember correctly. That will add $55 to the average monthly cost of my NBE, but the extra cost should motivate me not to add a million unnecessary vitamins and such to my program. They probably barely do anything anyway, and they would make it harder to figure out exactly what's affecting my hormones. I might also consider taking some kind of liver test every 6 months. Now if only we knew what kind of hormone levels are really most conducive to breast growth in adult women. Then the test results would REALLY be useful Big Grin

Yea I knew that Tongue

That is a good way to justify the cost. However my test here costs around $250! And then another $80 to get the results from my doc. So that she can analyze it for me. Ugh! Which I don't need anymore I think I've got the hang of it. But the results go directly to the doctor's office. I'm in Canada and these tests are done through naturopathic doctors only. Can't get it through family doctors. And it's not covered.

I'll do another test in 4 mos. by then hopefully I've brought down my cortisol and testosterone and will just focus on estrogen in the follicular phase and progesterone in the luteal phase (for my long anticipated PM program).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon