Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best Alternative of Nose Surgery?

(28-12-2012, 07:03 AM)Doll Wrote:  ...Wow, I didn't know these things existed. I mean, I've seen a few of the Asian ones, but they're nothing like that Nose Secret thing. Dang.

Some of the before and afters actually looked worse, but a lot of them looked MUCH better. I hate to pick out my flaws too much, but...I HATE my nose. With a passion. Maybe some day I'll buy that thing and try it for myself. I would LOVE to get the bump out of my nose. Ugh! I'd just be worried about how it'd turn out after!

Yes, i agreed with you. I am a Asian. The nose also is my worried about that.

(25-02-2013, 07:04 AM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  Oh jeez, lol. Well, I think the tissue in the nose is different, so I'm not too sure if it'll respond so well to a product designed for getting rid of body fat, hehe. Although that is a good idea to look into! It's probably difficult to shrink the "fibrofatty tissues" in a non-invasive way though... :/

So that kinda makes traditional rhinoplasty seem attractive to me. The permanence and effectiveness of it. Plus, I would hope that surgeons have improved the quality of their nose jobs since their debut. So I wouldn't be too worried about a nose job gone wrong, y'know? Considering my nose issues, I don't quite think I'm an ideal candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty. x__x

And wow, no more than $3,000 for a boob job? That sounds great! Hopefully the outcome was equally as wonderful, lol. Surgical procedures are much cheaper in some countries. The U.S. is so expensive... ~.~ But if it weren't, everyone would be getting surgeries! xD

The only types of fat of which I am familiar is subcutaneous and visceral fats. I will be looking into this more. And I agree that I too am probably not a good candidate for the job-surgical procedures, but will probably set up a consultation just to give the idea if the filler injections a chance. As for my friend's boob job, she absolutely loves it! I just thought it looked fake (which is why I am on breast nexus looking for a natural alternative because I think all boob jobs look fake). But the results were what she was hoping for so the surgeon did a good job.

Big GrinHello, I know that if you choose the good nose surgery, the best result which you want can be true.

My nose is extremely ugly. it's big, and nnngh, can't explain it. it's not straight. Tongue
I'm asking for the Nose up, but I don't think my parents will approve, so gotta go To Daiso 'Little Japanese store' and check out if they have that.

(23-03-2013, 05:43 PM)SyrianPrincess Wrote:  My nose is extremely ugly. it's big, and nnngh, can't explain it. it's not straight. Tongue
I'm asking for the Nose up, but I don't think my parents will approve, so gotta go To Daiso 'Little Japanese store' and check out if they have that.

If it is that bad, surgery is your best bet. And there aint nothibg wrong with thatBig Grin

(23-03-2013, 05:43 PM)SyrianPrincess Wrote:  My nose is extremely ugly. it's big, and nnngh, can't explain it. it's not straight. Tongue

Also, if you are young enough that you are in the position where you should/need to listen to your parents' approval, you are probably still going to have changes in your face! I am 29 years old and can tell you that the ONLY complaint I have about my nose is that it is SLIGHTLY big, but nothing I would ever describe as extremely ugly and big (Honestly, no one that I know would describe my nose as even remotely big, so I might just now be sensitive about my nose because of my terrible late teen/early twenties years, when it WAS big.) So, I DID describe my nose that way about 10 years ago, even 6-7 years ago. But in the past 6-7 years my face has "caught up" with my nose, so I look much more in proportion than I did years ago. The same may happen for you, so don't stress too much! I would only begin to worry if your nose doesn't look right on your face when you are in your mid-twenties.

Good luck at the Japanese store! Hopefully they will have there what you need to help your nose in your situation now Smile

Quote:

I think I made my nose smaller with my fingers.

(23-02-2013, 03:07 PM)rateset Wrote:  I've been trying to fix my bulbous nose with nose up for one whole month, carrying it at least for 2 hours a day, often couple of hours more, but I don't really see any improvementSad

Did someone fix his bulbous nose and how long did it take??

I just wanted to report, after I noticed no improvement from carrying nose up for several hours a day, I tried putting it on at night, since its a lot more hours. But nose up doesn't stay in place, you can google tsunderella or just use clips for swimmers
and
now I do notice improvement!
It just takes much more time and even carrying it every single night you need I think about 3 months, but it is possible to fix bulbous nose if you carry it for many many hours.
I just wanted to share my experience and incourage othersSmile

(06-05-2013, 01:07 PM)rateset Wrote:  I just wanted to report, after I noticed no improvement from carrying nose up for several hours a day, I tried putting it on at night, since its a lot more hours. But nose up doesn't stay in place, you can google tsunderella or just use clips for swimmers
and
now I do notice improvement!
It just takes much more time and even carrying it every single night you need I think about 3 months, but it is possible to fix bulbous nose if you carry it for many many hours.
I just wanted to share my experience and incourage othersSmile

Hey rateset! So excited to hear that you are seeing results! I wonder if you were to take a break from wearing it at any point if it would go back to its original shape or if it would maintain the shape change? And are you using the Tsunderella or a swimmer's nose clip?

Thanks Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon