Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I make my boobs bigger?

Basically, in short. Those of us more experienced here have NOT forgotten what it's like to first start into NBE for the first time. I have NEVER stopped learning. I still don't understand cycling PM entirely, how to track phases of the cycle, etc. etc. And I've been involved in NBE for YEARS. But, it is EXTREMELY annoying to be asked the same stuff over and over and over and over when it has been answered a million times. It's also annoying when someone wants the miracle to bigger breasts just dropped onto their laps when most of us had to do countless hours of research, countless months and years experimenting, to find what worked for us. So yes, I have to agree, that it sounds like whining when someone says the forum is overwhelming. I also get irritated when people post the SAME thread or question multiple times within one section, or get pissed when no one replies. Generally it's because it's a subject that has been touched countless times or we don't know the answer or it's a simple google search away and we feel the person is being lazy. Point is, NONE of us are paid to give the advice we do, we are NOT obligated to answer, and demanding us to is selfish (I have this happen ALL the time in emails and in PMs). I have a busier life than most people. I work 60-80+ hours a week, I have a kid and hubby, I have a life to tend to as well. All the other members do as well. So yea, why get all pissy pants about something that provides FREE information? Most so called "gurus" in NBE charge money for books that only scratch the surface of the information you can find here. So, I say as a new member, it should be your obligation to take a week to read around, become familiar with what NBE is about, maybe a few methods, THEN ask questions. And the thing about acronyms, there are threads for that too. There is a search feature on this forum it's located at the top right hand corner and has a magnifying glass symbol and says "search", it's very easy to use.

(06-02-2013, 08:34 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I've just stopped responding when people PM variations of this question to me, that or I paste a link to the forum and tell them to read through the sections/threads. It irritates me (and possibly one of my biggest pet peeves) how I spend hours and days researching through the forums and through google searches before jumping in to NBE. Yet, it seems others want to be lazy and have some miracle thing just handed to them, sigh. Maybe one day we will no longer have to answer or see the same question a million times on here. (Not trying to be rude by any means, just feel others should do their due diligence like I once had to do)

After reading the snotty replies you've posted in this thread, you should also "stop responding" when "lazy" newbies ask what you consider to be "the same questions a million times". I see this type of response from long time members on other forums as well, and it's "one of MY biggest pet peeves". Fortunately not all members are as "irritated" as you when a new member asks a question that has been asked many times before. Nothing turns me off as much as a forum member who believes they are somehow above the lowly newcomers and posts downright bitchy replies like you do. I don't know if the op is still visiting the forum, but I do know I won't be. I'm sure that doesn't bother you in the least. One less lowly newbie that may have asked a question that has been asked before. Have a wonderful day your highness. (not trying to be rude by any means).

(11-02-2013, 03:19 PM)Misty Wrote:  
(06-02-2013, 08:34 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I've just stopped responding when people PM variations of this question to me, that or I paste a link to the forum and tell them to read through the sections/threads. It irritates me (and possibly one of my biggest pet peeves) how I spend hours and days researching through the forums and through google searches before jumping in to NBE. Yet, it seems others want to be lazy and have some miracle thing just handed to them, sigh. Maybe one day we will no longer have to answer or see the same question a million times on here. (Not trying to be rude by any means, just feel others should do their due diligence like I once had to do)

After reading the snotty replies you've posted in this thread, you should also "stop responding" when "lazy" newbies ask what you consider to be "the same questions a million times". I see this type of response from long time members on other forums as well, and it's "one of MY biggest pet peeves". Fortunately not all members are as "irritated" as you when a new member asks a question that has been asked many times before. Nothing turns me off as much as a forum member who believes they are somehow above the lowly newcomers and posts downright bitchy replies like you do. I don't know if the op is still visiting the forum, but I do know I won't be. I'm sure that doesn't bother you in the least. One less lowly newbie that may have asked a question that has been asked before. Have a wonderful day your highness. (not trying to be rude by any means).

That's how you take it. Its no one's fault but your own if you feel inferior on the forums. That's why its GOOD TO GET READING AND NEVER STOP. WE WERE ALL THERE, JUST LIKE YOU.
This is actually quite like the body building forums all around and others on the net. Quit bitching.

It is a privilege to be here, period. You will eventually have to catch your self up to speed on info that has been shared here so that you don't slow down the current train of thought (yes, nbe has evolved quite a bit over the years) and we'd like to keep it moving into the new findings of what we are all experiencing (old and newcomers).
They call it archives for a reason. In turn, you will help yourself far more and others that come along (since not sharing info is a pet peeve to you) and you can also contribute something on the forums.

Its like a calculus student getting infuriated with a another who wishes to know the same info, but is at a pre algebra level. There is simply no way to conversate unless they are up to speed on their own understanding. Its a lot of info and we aren't obligated to keep reposting the same stuff that's already here. You and many others are having a hard time finding info because the forums are already saturated with your same kind of questions, duh! And this is my pet peeve.

I agree, we can be quite bitchy yes, but for you to say us oldies think of newcomers as"low," absolutely not, you said that and that is rather insulting.

Oh, no, I must have hit a nerve. Nope, I don't care if someone like Misty is here or not. I only care for members that are like myself and the other lovely ladies here who are willing to help themselves by researching. I also find it funny that she was slinging insults like "snotty", or "bitchy", yet I was not being rude and name calling. Oh well, such is life. Some people feel the world owes them favors.

I agree with Tibetan, we are not obligated to respond. We are here on our free will giving FREE information to those that seek it. But yes, I will ignore a question that could be easily found within the same thread within a few posts, or in the same section within a few threads, or by easily reading my program page, etc. I can't tell you how many PMs I get weekly asking "how did you grow your breasts", I link them to my program/pic page everytime as it gets frustrating having to write a novel EVERY time to explain it. I'm really considering doing youtube videos to explain subjects within NBE, as I think linking those might be easier than linking a thread that has a ton of posts.

Spoon feeeeeeed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...Cg&dur=343
Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon