Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

Hi Shanasia,

Congratulations on your growth!

I just noticed that you mentioned hops! Yay, I've been taking it for 2 cycles!! I'm also loving evening primrose oil. How many mg are you taking by the way? I only take low dose because I'm worried about it causing acne (so many people seem to complain about this...). I'm not liking noogleberry though lol unfortunately I get no swelling and I've been noogling for so many months.

Regarding PM, could you please let us know which brand pills and topical you use? And the dose too? Thank you!

(04-07-2017, 01:31 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi Shanasia,

Congratulations on your growth!

I just noticed that you mentioned hops! Yay, I've been taking it for 2 cycles!! I'm also loving evening primrose oil. How many mg are you taking by the way? I only take low dose because I'm worried about it causing acne (so many people seem to complain about this...). I'm not liking noogleberry though lol unfortunately I get no swelling and I've been noogling for so many months.

Regarding PM, could you please let us know which brand pills and topical you use? And the dose too? Thank you!

I'm new to all this, so what does taking it for cycles mean exactly? You only take it for certain times of the month & not during your period? & your comments on the noogleberry definitely makes me think I should try Kangzhu first! Since it's cheaper!

Sorry to take over your thread, Shanasia!

(04-07-2017, 08:02 PM)tinydear Wrote:  I'm new to all this, so what does taking it for cycles mean exactly? You only take it for certain times of the month & not during your period? & your comments on the noogleberry definitely makes me think I should try Kangzhu first! Since it's cheaper!

Sorry to take over your thread, Shanasia!

Hi there!

Yes, many (not all but many) of us cycle herbs to follow and mimic our natural menstrual cycle. During our follicular phase, our estrogen levels rise and during our luteal phase, that's when progesterone comes into action. This is a very rough explanation by the way, there are many more things going on during our cycle so it's best if you do some research, snoop around the forum and take a look at a graph like this one here: https://www.girlsgonestrong.com/blog/hor...ct-hunger/ to get a better idea. 

Yes, some of us take stronger phytoestrogens during our follicular phase (either during or after our period...for about 10 - 14 days) and then something else for progesterone levels (some people don't even take anything for progesterone and others take lighter phytoestrogens) during luteal. You should take a look at some of the threads of other members who cycle (my thread, ZaraAri's, ArwenOfGondor's...) just to get an idea. Please note that you have to do and take what's best foryour body though and your needs as we're all different! Get blood work done to check your hormones beforehand.

Oh, I didn't mean to put you off noogleberry! So many women on here have had excellent experiences and results. They swell and grow. I am the abnormal one who gets no swelling, for some reason!! Anyway, like I say in every thread: what works for one person, might not work for another and what doesn't work for one person could work for another person!

Oh wow, lots of replies today!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin This thread is super old, I'm glad people are still reading and getting inspired by it! I'll try and organize my answers.

bettie32- I haven't taken EPO in a while but I believe I took 3,000mg? I never had issues with acne when I took it, but then again I never suffered from acne growing up. I was one of the lucky ones! LOL! The PM I used to take is called Ainterol, it's really good and a lot of ladies here use it too. As for dose, start low, PM can mess with your cycle the first time around because it's very strong and your body is getting used to it. May I ask what size noogleberry did you used to use? Do you have the airlock system? How often do you pump? Do you use the soft rings for better suction? Do you drink plenty of water during noogling? (good for swelling) I don't know what size you are but if you're small and have a hard time getting the breast in, lean forward and the the breast hang, then pump slowly, once you have some suction you can sit back up again and pump some more.

tinydear- Cycling is when ladies take certain herbs on days when their hormones are at their highest/lowest peak, you don't have to do it. I only cycle pueraria mirifica since it's so strong and taking to much can mess with your menstrual cycle meaning if you're used to getting your period at the end of the month it may come sooner than that. It happened to me when I first took it and I freaked out! lol just start by taking super low doses and start on the first day you get your period and continue up to 15 day, after that stop and take some progesterone cream.

As for what I'm doing now, I haven't taken any herbs for several months. I was getting a little irritated because my breasts reached its plateau, no matter how long I pumped and increased my herb dosage, my breast didn't budge the measuring tape...  -.- I've been pumping again over the summer and my breasts decided to cooperate again lol! I want to try taking herbs again, including PM.

Forgot to add, I'm going to buy the XL airlock noogleberry system since my breasts can hardly fir the large contoured. Smile

(04-07-2017, 10:42 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  Oh wow, lots of replies today!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin This thread is super old, I'm glad people are still reading and getting inspired by it! I'll try and organize my answers.

bettie32- I haven't taken EPO in a while but I believe I took 3,000mg? I never had issues with acne when I took it, but then again I never suffered from acne growing up. I was one of the lucky ones! LOL! The PM I used to take is called Ainterol, it's really good and a lot of ladies here use it too. As for dose, start low, PM can mess with your cycle the first time around because it's very strong and your body is getting used to it. May I ask what size noogleberry did you used to use? Do you have the airlock system? How often do you pump? Do you use the soft rings for better suction? Do you drink plenty of water during noogling? (good for swelling) I don't know what size you are but if you're small and have a hard time getting the breast in, lean forward and the the breast hang, then pump slowly, once you have some suction you can sit back up again and pump some more.

tinydear- Cycling is when ladies take certain herbs on days when their hormones are at their highest/lowest peak, you don't have to do it. I only cycle pueraria mirifica since it's so strong and taking to much can mess with your menstrual cycle meaning if you're used to getting your period at the end of the month it may come sooner than that. It happened to me when I first took it and I freaked out! lol just start by taking super low doses and start on the first day you get your period and continue up to 15 day, after that stop and take some progesterone cream.

Hi Shanasia,
Thank you for your reply! Wow, you sure took a high dose of EPO (some women get growth from EPO too, especially at high doses!) and luckily it didn't make your skin break out.... I guess it really does depend on the individual. I would take a higher dose of EPO but mine contains vitamin E and the daily recommended intake of vitamin E for a woman is 14 or 15 mg. Only one of my EPO capsule contains 10 mg of vitamin E!! 

I've heard good/mixed reviews about Ainterol and I'm interested in their breast sprays...may I ask how long you took their PM for and when you stopped, I assume you retained the growth??

Regarding noogleberry, I have their M, L, CL domes. I tried them all, thinking the issue was size but nope. The CL domes fit the width of my breast perfectly and they actually stay put, especially when I pump a bit "harder" (length wise, they're huge though, sigh!). Yes, my CL domes are airlocked. I pump one hour every night. I tried pumping 4 hours for a period and still got no swelling whatsoever. I have the soft rings and hate them lol they just smother my breast, leaving no room for swelling while pumping. And yes, I drink water like a camel. Here's the thread about my sad story!: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27549

Tinydear, please do not be put off because like I said, we're all different. So many people love NB. I might have dense tissue or issues with blood circulation and many people say that you don't need to swell to obtain growth....like you mentioned, there's khangzu and then there's also Bosom Beauty. You should take a look around and then choose which pumping system you think would be best for you. Regarding cycling, like Shanasia said, you don't have to do it (unless you're taking something very strong, like PM). It depends on what you're taking, your hormonal situation, many factors.

bettie32- Yes I retained my growth, a lot of ladies here use Ainterol PM, some chose other brands but they're a bit pricier, everyone is different though Big Grin honestly, I've never tried the breast sprays but I tried the cream, capsules, and extract. In case you're wondering, I recorded my measurements since the beginning of my journey on this thread, when I took PM, I believe I went from 33" to 35" in 2-3 months. 

After a while, I stopped taking PM along with other herbs because at some point your breasts reaches its plateau and it can take a while to break it, I might do a good ol' liver cleanse with milk thistle before I start taking herbs again.  Big Grin

(05-07-2017, 11:49 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  bettie32- Yes I retained my growth, a lot of ladies here use Ainterol PM, some chose other brands but they're a bit pricier, everyone is different though Big Grin honestly, I've never tried the breast sprays but I tried the cream, capsules, and extract. In case you're wondering, I recorded my measurements since the beginning of my journey on this thread, when I took PM, I believe I went from 33" to 35" in 2-3 months. 

After a while, I stopped taking PM along with other herbs because at some point your breasts reaches its plateau and it can take a while to break it, I might do a good ol' liver cleanse with milk thistle before I start taking herbs again.  Big Grin

That's amazing, Shanasia! May I ask you what your hormones were like before starting PM/herbs? I doubt you are estrogen-dominant as PM worked really well for you. So many people seem to think that PM only gives temporary results so you prove that PM can give permanent results! I guess it depends on the individual, the dose, the period of time one takes it for...sorry if you already mentioned it in your thread but how long did you take the PM capsules/extract for? 

Yes, definitely cleanse your liver. Milk thistle or dandelion and also nothing at all (I believe in not taking anything at all every now and then to give my entire body a true break Smile ).

(06-07-2017, 04:23 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(05-07-2017, 11:49 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  bettie32- Yes I retained my growth, a lot of ladies here use Ainterol PM, some chose other brands but they're a bit pricier, everyone is different though Big Grin honestly, I've never tried the breast sprays but I tried the cream, capsules, and extract. In case you're wondering, I recorded my measurements since the beginning of my journey on this thread, when I took PM, I believe I went from 33" to 35" in 2-3 months. 

That's amazing, Shanasia! May I ask you what your hormones were like before starting PM/herbs? I doubt you are estrogen-dominant as PM worked really well for you. So many people seem to think that PM only gives temporary results so you prove that PM can give permanent results! I guess it depends on the individual, the dose, the period of time one takes it for...sorry if you already mentioned it in your thread but how long did you take the PM capsules/extract for? 

Yes, definitely cleanse your liver. Milk thistle or dandelion and also nothing at all (I believe in not taking anything at all every now and then to give my entire body a true break Smile ).

Hi bettie,

I honestly don't know what my hormones were like before I started nbe but like you said I highly doubt I was estrogen dominant. Luckily when I took PM, I recorded everything in a notebook to keep track of my cycle and growth, my pm program lasted for about five months. I only used the extract once and I wasn't a fan of it, I used to put a few drops under my tongue (gross btw) but I didn't really get any great results like the cream or pills. The problem with many beginners is that they get very discouraged when their swelling goes away, that's all it is at first, swelling. However, if you continue your program and stay on top of it, your swelling becomes permanent! I always got discouraged when some of my swelling went away but whenever I measured my chest, it never went back to 32" (thank goodness) even when I took a little hiatus from nbe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon