Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Enhance breast enlargement system vs brava breast

I have used enhance and brava and I have had best results with enhance. I have grown one full cup size in 12 weeks with enhance and found it easy to use. I didn't get on with brava because the domes were too big to wear and caused me a lot of pain on my chest due to the weight of the domes. I also found the silicone itchy on my skin. The enhance domes are much smaller to wear and shaped at the base for comfort. The enhance system is more than some other systems but I think you get what you pay fir. The domes are good quality and gave lasted me the 12 weeks. I intend to use the system another 12 weeks to grow another cup size. I would recommend enhance over brava

(19-03-2013, 09:16 PM)BarelyB Wrote:  From what ive heard, enhance doesnt come with a pump, you suck the air out with your mouth (i could be wrong, but its definetly one of them). I also wanted brava, but i end up buying noogleberry, and ive gone up at least 2 cups sizes in 2 months. They all essentially do the same thing, its just a matter of convenience and the time your willing to spare.

Wow, 2 cups in 2 months?! How long per day did you keep them on? I'm using Kang Zhu, and doing about 1-2 hours per day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon