Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Muscle Rub Thread

Super interesting thread! Thanks for the info <3 I never once thought of using a muscle rub but it's just so darn logical to integrate this into a NBE routine.

I have freakishly sensitive skin so I'm going to try making my own with sweet almond oil or coconut oil then maybe lavender, menthol, peppermint, and/or eucalyptus oils as the active ingredients. This could also benefit those who can't stand the smell of commercially prepared muscle rubs since you get to choose which active ingredients to use on yourself Smile.

Here's a simple recipe idea if you want to make your own:

http://adelightfulhome.com/kiss-vapo-rub...chest-rub/

Also, I'm sure this has been mentioned before on the site but there's a link between lavender and tea tree oils and gynecomastia:

http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/jan2007/niehs-31.htm

“The results of our laboratory studies confirm that pure lavender and tea tree oils can mimic the actions of estrogens and inhibit the effects of androgens,” said Korach. “This combinatorial activity makes them somewhat unique as endocrine disruptors.”

I've used the muscle rub for three full nights now. I don't notice a difference, but they are sore and nippes sensitive. I wonder if it's growing pains or if I just rub harder with muscle rub and hurt myself? lol
Btw, I also have noticed each night I *feel* the rub less and less. I wonder if I am getting desensitized?
How many days do you think I should use the rub and then how many days do you think I should stop? I noticed you mentioned a cleanse but I wonder if just stopping would be enough? Or just stopping and drinking more water or something.
Also, I have some sesame seed oil. Do you think this would be good to use when I'm not using the muscle rub?

(24-04-2013, 11:07 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  I've used the muscle rub for three full nights now. I don't notice a difference, but they are sore and nippes sensitive. I wonder if it's growing pains or if I just rub harder with muscle rub and hurt myself? lol
Btw, I also have noticed each night I *feel* the rub less and less. I wonder if I am getting desensitized?
How many days do you think I should use the rub and then how many days do you think I should stop? I noticed you mentioned a cleanse but I wonder if just stopping would be enough? Or just stopping and drinking more water or something.
Also, I have some sesame seed oil. Do you think this would be good to use when I'm not using the muscle rub?

Well, if you read Emily first post in this thread, she recommended to use MR at night time and in the moring massage with FSO. However, my boobies do not have a lot fat meat to work with so I have to massage with FSO first, then Pump for few hours and apply MR. By doing that, my boobies stay swelling a lot longer and by applying the FSO first, it gives my boobies skin more stretch(?), easier to swell bigger? But if I just massage and Pump, it stays swelling for just 6-7 hrs to be the max.
BTW, I also currently am on BO program.
-V

I didn't use the muscle rub last night because of the soreness. When I got home, I could tell my bra felt tighter than usual, especially on the left side. It seems as though I do look more swollen than usual. I am also on day 21 of my cycle so it could be water retention. But let me tell you something weird, there is hardness at the top of my right breast suddenly. It reminds me of when my milk ducts would get clogged or full when I breastfed. Like a sore, hard spot that wasn't there three days ago. I stopped breastfeeding one year ago. Has anyone had experience with this?

I had one more question. I saw flaxseed oil in pills.. do you burst open the pills and rub or can I find the flaxseed oil in the regular oil section in a bottle? I think you said it was in a bottle like regular oil but I'm having troubles finding it. I will keep looking.

(26-04-2013, 01:48 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  I had one more question. I saw flaxseed oil in pills.. do you burst open the pills and rub or can I find the flaxseed oil in the regular oil section in a bottle? I think you said it was in a bottle like regular oil but I'm having troubles finding it. I will keep looking.

Hi,
You can get the flaxseed oil at Walmart ~$10. I bought my bottle at Swanson website, non GMO seed kind.
-V
Rainbow 

Taking a break from MR while I cleanse, am using BS2 to keep my growth alive.

Emily,

How you avoid the overwhelming smell of menthol from MR? I start getting really annoyed of the IcyHot now. I am very sensitive to the smell (due to work profession) and I just hate it. I now have to put on a mask each time I applied it.
-Victoria

Ps: Most the hypnosis stuf would tell you to try to get the blood stream come to the breast area so it is really making sense to rub these hot MR to the boobies if you try the hypnosis but it did not work for you, yeah or noooo...?

(30-04-2013, 06:33 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  Emily,

How you avoid the overwhelming smell of menthol from MR? I start getting really annoyed of the IcyHot now. I am very sensitive to the smell (due to work profession) and I just hate it. I now have to put on a mask each time I applied it.
-Victoria

Ps: Most the hypnosis stuf would tell you to try to get the blood stream come to the breast area so it is really making sense to rub these hot MR to the boobies if you try the hypnosis but it did not work for you, yeah or noooo...?

Probably apply less or just take a break from it all together. To be honest it sometimes gets to me too. And yea I sometimes listen to hypnosis after I apply it. The girls always seem fuller and bigger after.

Just curious, would Vicks vapor rub maybe work just like the muscle rub does?

Anyone use this as an alternative?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon