Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please Be Careful...

Yes. Tiny changes can mean big things. Its good to keep an eye out for these things.

I've been lurking here for awhile and just wanted to wish you the best of luck, Tibetan, with your treatment plan. Like what others have stated, please get it diagnosed professionally to make sure.

I'm very sorry to hear this, Tibetan Sad I hope that you can resolve this problem soon!! Please take good care.

And thanks of course to reminding everyone of the dangerous side of NBE and to never take hormones lightly. This is good for newbies and seniors alike.

Tibetan,
You and I are very much alike when it comes to a holistic approach. Please look into black salve.

http://www.meditopia.org/chap3-1.htm ...If you go to this link you will read about a man who created this salve and all the struggles he went thought with the FDA because this product was curing malignant cancer and skin liaisons. His brand is called alpha omega labs.
There are many youtube videos on this and you can see actual results. I wish more people knew of this stuff because its great. Especially if your mole prone. (like meSad)

Thinking about you and wishing you good health.

God bless you, I have included you in my prayers.
I hope that you are able to fight away this disease and keep it away.

oh my gosh Tibetan I hope you are ok! Sad

Im fine now, I just have some scar tissue is all.Dodgy

Thanks for asking!

(06-08-2013, 11:16 PM)gordysbabe Wrote:  oh my gosh Tibetan I hope you are ok! Sad

(12-04-2013, 04:13 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  Tibetan,
You and I are very much alike when it comes to a holistic approach. Please look into black salve.

http://www.meditopia.org/chap3-1.htm ...If you go to this link you will read about a man who created this salve and all the struggles he went thought with the FDA because this product was curing malignant cancer and skin liaisons. His brand is called alpha omega labs.
There are many youtube videos on this and you can see actual results. I wish more people knew of this stuff because its great. Especially if your mole prone. (like meSad)

I remember reading on a forum for skin cancer, people were using black salve on their cancer to heal it and this one woman used it on the tip of her nose. If you don't know, black salve is a corrosive topical paste. It burns and destroys skin tissue(healthy and sick) and leaves behind a thick, black scar. These people thought the burning was the salve drawing out the cancer from the area.

Point is, the salve ate away the tip of a woman's nose and she ended up having to have her nose reconstructed. In the end, she saved no money. Cosmetic surgery isn't covered whereas the simple tiny operation, that would have left a tiny scar, is. You have to doubt and question everything, be it holistic or backed by trials. These people that are saying "It works!" aren't showing you the blood-work or cell biopsy reports, are they? How do you know they aren't lying? How do you know they are free of cancer? How do you even know they themselves know they are free of cancer?

We can all get elaborate, so elaborate it becomes a confusing mess of sources and hypotheses, but in the end it all comes down to simple science. Right? Cancer is a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body. Those cells are in the body, and burning off the tissue in one part of your body isn't going to get rid of all the sick cells. Cells aren't like fish, just because you put salve on your arm, all your sick cells are gonna come swarming for a poisoned feast.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/...ndex4.html
http://www.topicalinfo.org/forum/topic.a...IC_ID=1302

If anyone is going to use black salve, be careful. It's simply a topical paste which burns and destroys skin tissue. You know what else would have the same effect? Fire. Hydrochloric acid. Lye. Just to name a few.

Thank you for posting this! I have not heard this about black salve. I have thought about using it in the past!

(07-08-2013, 12:41 AM)Anon Wrote:  
(12-04-2013, 04:13 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  Tibetan,

I remember reading on a forum for skin cancer, people were using black salve on their cancer to heal it and this one woman used it on the tip of her nose. If you don't know, black salve is a corrosive topical paste. It burns and destroys skin tissue(healthy and sick) and leaves behind a thick, black scar. These people thought the burning was the salve drawing out the cancer from the area.

Point is, the salve ate away the tip of a woman's nose and she ended up having to have her nose reconstructed. In the end, she saved no money. Cosmetic surgery isn't covered whereas the simple tiny operation, that would have left a tiny scar, is. You have to doubt and question everything, be it holistic or backed by trials. These people that are saying "It works!" aren't showing you the blood-work or cell biopsy reports, are they? How do you know they aren't lying? How do you know they are free of cancer? How do you even know they themselves know they are free of cancer?

We can all get elaborate, so elaborate it becomes a confusing mess of sources and hypotheses, but in the end it all comes down to simple science. Right? Cancer is a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body. Those cells are in the body, and burning off the tissue in one part of your body isn't going to get rid of all the sick cells. Cells aren't like fish, just because you put salve on your arm, all your sick cells are gonna come swarming for a poisoned feast.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/...ndex4.html
http://www.topicalinfo.org/forum/topic.a...IC_ID=1302

If anyone is going to use black salve, be careful. It's simply a topical paste which burns and destroys skin tissue. You know what else would have the same effect? Fire. Hydrochloric acid. Lye. Just to name a few.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon