Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going to Get My Dream Body

I'm not timarie Blush, but 100mg is very low. Most people on here take 500-1000mg, and some ramp up during their cycle.

You could start on something like 250mg, ramping up to 500mg on your first cycle, then increase to 500mg and 750mg. Listen to your body and use that to steer your dosage! If you start feeling estrogen dominant (headaches, foggy thinking), you should probably pull back.

(30-04-2013, 06:05 PM)christinaaah Wrote:  Hyaluronic acid boosts the efficacy of collagen.. Rolleyes

I'm taking MSM w collagen, and I don't really notice anything from either. It might be because I already have strong hair and nails? I don't know. Maybe it takes a while. Maybe start wo the MSM and see if you need it. To my knowledge, Chiyomilk did not use it (though I believe she used a badass type of collagen).

And yes, I believe I have seen it posted in literature multiple times that one should expect these to begin showing results after three months of use, and that is just THE BEGINNING of results...

(30-04-2013, 10:13 PM)ariel Wrote:  Only 100 mg Timarie! I'm not sure how many most have? Should I up my doses do you think?

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll start with all three for a month, then try different combinations each month after to see what works best for me! So ready to start my journey!

No!! Do not up the dose!! I think that is PERFECT! Especially since you plan to take three pills for a few of the days of your cycle! That is why I was concerned because most pills come in higher doses and three a day of anything higher than 100mg for a newbie would just be.... gambling! I think you're on the right track!! I myself (and I am a newbie with PM) was only taking 330mg per day and my period is already late Dodgy

Good luck with your journey!! Wink

(30-04-2013, 10:40 PM)timarie Wrote:  And yes, I believe I have seen it posted in literature multiple times that one should expect these to begin showing results after three months of use, and that is just THE BEGINNING of results...

Ahh thanks timarie! I was getting a little discouraged, from the reviews on Amazon and stuff people seemed to be seeing results much quicker. Dodgy Although I think when I finish this run I will try what I think you're using, NeoCell fish collagen w/ HA. Comes w HA and only 4 pills instead of 6!

P.S. You're probably right on the PM.. much better to be safe and start small. Blush I think I did my first cycle with 250mg.

That's why I got the smaller one to start with...I can work up to however much my body wants :-)

I just wish I could figure out this whole pig placenta vs. bovine ovary thing.

(01-05-2013, 12:09 AM)ariel Wrote:  I just wish I could figure out this whole pig placenta vs. bovine ovary thing.

Ariel, what part of it do you want to "figure out"? No one really knows much more than I told you, but if you need help coming to a decision, could you tell me what your priorities are? For example, I wanted to replicate Chiyomilk's routine as much as I could without breaking the bank, and the side effects of BO were somewhat concerning for me (such as possible acne), so based on these things I easily chose the pig placenta (plus the positive side effects for pig placenta were alluring). But those were the things that mattered to me. What are your priorities, and for what are you looking?

Wow Timarie, I feel beyond stupid. In that post where you answered my question I only read up to where you asked my many mgs of PM my pills had in them...and replied completely forgetting there was more to that message! I just read the part about glandular therapy.

That does completely answer my question. I've never really had acne or any of the other issues, so I think I'm going to try the BO because I already have some on hand, then switch to pig placenta after a few months if I don't have any success!

Thank you so much for all your answers Timarie, I can't believe I missed it in the first place. I'm looking at your other thread right now, and you can lift impressive amounts of weight! I've been trying to get into strength training (Jamie Eason's free plan on Bodybuilding.com) but I'm having a lot of trouble because my abdominal muscles were completely torn in half when I was pregnant :-( Getting back in shape slowly but surely though!! Your workout is def something to aspire to!

I think I'm going to add Wild Yam only from days 18-26 to help increase my progesterone as well. Also during those days increase egg and milk intake as well.

First official update:

I'm about a week into my plan. I haven't gained any size but they're definitely feeling fuller Smile And I'm getting some nice tingling. Which, IMO, is awesome after a week!

My skin is also amazing!! It's so much softer and more moisturized! I haven't had a pimple in a few days (which is amazing for me).

I'm not taking MSM right now, I'm taking collagen and hyaluronic acid. When I run out of the hyaluronic acid I'll start using collagen and MSM. See which combo works best for me. I am planning on taking a supplement for circulation though. I'm thinking horse chestnut after reading Doll's glowing review a few days ago Smile Hopefully it'll get rid of the dark circles under my eyes!

I lost 2 lbs last week, but no change in breast size thankfully. My goal is to lose 6 more lbs of fat, and gain about that much back in muscle. The squeems really helping me lose, it's so tight I don't want to eat. I'm also still doing the Body By Vi challenge. I'm hoping it'll help with my NBE since it's high protein and a source of non-GMO soy. I know soy's a VERY low source of phytoestrogen, but you never know Blush\ Haven't been able to get to the gym recently, so I've been doing Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones. It's a pretty decent workout, and you'll get pretty toned using it!

Thanks for reading, input appreciated :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon