Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going to Get My Dream Body

MSM is good for circulation! Plus I think if I remember correctly that Doll stopped taking Horse Chestnut because it was causing her and her friend bad headaches. ..

Ohh damn, there goes that plan. Thanks timarie, I only got through half of that thread! You're so helpful. I guess I'll just take those three then. I'm so indecisive. I also read that gingko biloba could help with circulation, I'll look into that one too. I'm also thinking off adding goats rue next month.

Thanks again for ALL your help Timarie!!

I keep losing it, so I thought I'd post it with my thread. Basing my cycling off this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOL! That's one of the sources I used in building my cycling plan too!

It's so helpful Abi! Btw girl, I think I read you go to beauty school on one of your posts...not breast related but you might know the answer...I'm trying to grow my hair longer...my hair grows fairly fast...but how often should I get my dead ends trimmed and what's the minimum length I can get trimmed off for it to grow faster?

(09-05-2013, 12:14 AM)ariel Wrote:  It's so helpful Abi! Btw girl, I think I read you go to beauty school on one of your posts...not breast related but you might know the answer...I'm trying to grow my hair longer...my hair grows fairly fast...but how often should I get my dead ends trimmed and what's the minimum length I can get trimmed off for it to grow faster?

It partially depends on what you do to it. If you leave it completely alone and use only professional shampoo and conditioner and the RIGHT shampoo and conditioner for your hair... You really never do need to cut it at all.

OTOH, if you flat iron it, curl it, chemically treat it, get it colored... Or even just spend a lot of time outside...

Generally in the latter case we'd recommend a quarter to a half inch every few months. Generally when you mess with your hair or use bad shampoo's you sacrifice about one month in three.

Since the only people who really never do do anything to their OWN hair are either wearing sew-ins or a wig... Yeah.

I don't need mine cut. Like at all. Because it's always under a wig except at home. And I use only professional products on it. And never heat or chemically treat it. I don't even blow dry it, I just towel dry it cuz it's still so short that it can be just towel dried.

My hair USED to be TERRIBLE though. And I honestly don't know what did the most damage to it. Just elements because I worked in pretty harsh conditions as a grounds keep or the terrible shampoos and conditioner I was using. I certainly didn't mess around with it with heat tools and I only had it colored ONCE but it was already bad before that!

Anyway... yeah. Depends what you do to it. Most likely for most people a half inch every three months.

Thanks AbiDrew! You're lucky you have such healthy hair, I'm unfortunately addicted to dying mine :-( How long is yours now?

Welllll I got the stomach flu from my kids, so I'm going to have to try starting over with the supplements next month :-( I got period (which has always been regular before now) twice this months. I got it the second time immediately after I stopped the supplements Rolleyes

I haven't gained any size at all BUT by breasts are so much perkier now :-) The shape looks almost like they did before I breastfed, now I just need to get the size back :-) I wish I'd taken pre pictures but I took some now to compare from here on out :-)

Also, I lost 5 lbs and an inch of my waist :-) I know it was the stomach virus...but it's stayed off lol

Okay, so I've never told anybody this, but I have a third nipple. It's not "functional" or anything and it looks like a strange mole, much smaller than my "real" nipples, but the doctor told me it was supernumerary nipple. Even my husband doesn't know that that's what it is.

Anyways I have swelling in my breasts (about .5 inch) and I'm thrilled to say my third nipple has shown no change. I was worried because when I was pregnant and breastfeeding it was more swollen and noticeable. That's why I stuck to just massaging for so long without herbs, I was scared changing my hormones with herbs would have a similar effect.

I'll be posting photos later of my swelling, and more importantly for me the lift I've gotten :-)

Your measurements are similiar to mine. What is your underbust measurement? Can't wait to see the photos.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon