Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going to Get My Dream Body

I'm 29" underbust summer glow! And I've lost an inch off my waist so now it's 27" I'm 5'3 and 110 lbs :-)

Thanks for the support :-)

We are just about the same! lol My underbust is 29.5, overbust 34.75... waist I think is 27 and hip 36. I'm 5'3" and 122 lbs. I wonder where my extra weight is? My belly? lol
I have a 3rd nipple too.. wonder how many people do? lol You're right... it just looks like a little mole and mine actually did produce a drop of milk here and there when I was breastfeeding! But it never showed any other changes so I don't worry about it.

So I'm not nearly where I want to be yet, but this is a large improvement sagginess wise! Although one is perking up a bit faster than the other. I'm also going to be trying Rapibust just on the tops of my breasts soon, to see if I can get a little more swelling/growth on the top of my breasts. Can't wait to see the continued results :-) Also you can see the the mole looking thing beneath my breast, that is technically a third nipple.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think with the same measurements, you look bigger than me! I must have displaced fat cells ;-) Keep updated about whether the rapibust helps the tops of the breast b/c mine need meat up there too. I guess a trait of breastfeeding is to have flatter tops of the breasts. My "mole" is on the left side too.

I think you look good. Not 'small' at all.

Yeah I'm really embarrassed about mine :-( But at least its not obvious, I google it and some people have ones that are very obviously third nipples. Apparently 1 in 50 women have one! Yours actually produced milk? I didn't even know they could! And you haven't had any growth on yours from NBE?

I'm still actually losing my baby weight, I just have a really really small bone structure which is why it seems like I weigh less. My stomach still has the post baby fat though!

Yeah they've perked up a lot but...mostly from bottom growth/swelling. I'm trying to gain muscle in the chest too to see if that helps at all! I hope they even up again lol And yeah I agree I want some top and outside breast fat.

When I was pregnant and breastfeeding, that nipple was darker and more noticeable. It went back to looking like a light colored mole after I was done breastfeeding. So far, nothing I've been doing has affected it and I don't expect it would if it really didn't do anything during or after pregnancy. I mostly ignore mine and think of it as a mole.

My Rapibust came today! I'm planning on cutting the pads in half and only using on the top of my breasts, since that's where I would like to see the most growth. Plus it'll turn my one month supply into a two month supply Wink I'll probably take a picture after a month of daily use.

So far I am in LOVE with Rapibust. I've gotten amazing swell in the past three days. I am bursting out of my bras that fit a few days ago! I just hope it turns into growth!

The past three nights I've massaged for 15 minutes with Flaxseed oil then put on the rapibust. I've also kept a heating pad on for the first half our of wearing the Rapibust.

Aghh so excited...I know its still too soon to tell though.

I'm also trying to get more serious about losing my "mummy tummy". I had two kids in less than a year. I lost my "baby weight" and I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy weight...but it is not distributed the same at ALL. My stomach is still comparatively huge while my boobs are comparatively tiny Dodgy

My waist trimming plan:
1. Continued use of Body By Vi diet.
2. Continued use of squeem daily for at least 8 hours.
3. A thermo genic lotion for under my neoprene belt (use as a wrap like Doll did)
4. Consistently take fish oil 30 minutes before meals (this one doctor recommended)
5. Ab workouts, trying various ones will update when I find one I like
6. Consistently drink 64 oz water, gotta kick the bloatings ass

Another rapibust testimonial! I'm going to have to try some.

You can find pretty good deals on it on Aliexpress summerglow, not nearly as expensive as ebay! I just hope the results continue, and stay. I'm really excited that I've already got this much swelling! I haven't gotten the rash other users mentioned either, and I've kept it on for a few hours over the time. It's supposed to take 6 days to see growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon