Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Volufiline cream with 5%?

I ordered the Aumenti from Canada last year. It came (no problems) in relatively large dispensers only a fraction of which were filled and which were a little hard to get going. I'm not certain whether it did anything for me, and haven't repeated the order though I might sometime give it a second go.

I would like to follow anyone's results/experiences with this.

(16-06-2013, 01:55 PM)Marie Claire Wrote:  It also works on your butt apparently, for anyone who wants to be bigger there!

Yes that's true, it can round the butt as well as plumping the breasts. The principle is the same.

Has anyone else tried volufiline?

What were your results?
If you did get results, how long did it take?
What percentage of volufiline did your cream contain?
Are the results permanent or do you have to keep using the cream?

I'm thinking of trying volufiline to use for my massage Smile

(25-08-2013, 10:08 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Has anyone else tried volufiline?

What were your results?

That's what I want to know too. And I also want to know if anyone use the cream by itself or with the supplement?

I'm using Eveline cream for a few weeks now, two times a day. I don't see any results at the moment. I guess it needs some time, because the fat has to build up. (I'm not a native speaker, hope you can understand me?)

So now i try to keep on, eat healthy and with enough fat (i'm rather skinny) and started to use a pumping system too.

Yesterday i wrote to the company that produces Eveline about how much volufiline is in the cream. They said that the exact amount of ingredients is a secret and asked why i wanted to know. I wrote that it's because i read it only works with 3% or more. Perhaps they write again.

GluteBoost Cream has 5% and I bought some on ebay.

(25-08-2013, 10:08 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Has anyone else tried volufiline?

What were your results?

Has anyone else used a volufiline cream? Have you got growth (over what period of time)? Are the results permanent? Thank you x

i just knew that bountiful breast FINALLY made a breast enlargement cream
and it’s made with Volufiline .
Because it is a Volufiline based product, Bountiful Breast states that not only is it great for your breasts, you can put it anywhere you want curves!! One product for breasts, buttocks, hips and thighs! If you don’t know what Volufiline is, read
http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/volu...nhancement

so what do you think about this cream and volufiline, is it better or pc ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon