Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

At what size will you or did you stop wearing push up bras or padded bras?

That's because you have nice nipples! Hmmm maybe I'll try braless after I'm done with my Rapibust (I have it on all day) It is really comfy at night when I don't wear a sleep bra.

I have to wear a bra to work though!

Actually you can get "shaping" sports bras most anywhere now. What I mean are the ones with some padding and molded cups. Not just the cloth ones with nothing in them. I get them from VS, walmart, etc.

It probably depends on what you consider making the boobs "hard". Before NBE I use to stuff my bras with rolled up socks, so the padding in the VS bras was much softer.

I don't think I would ever stop wearing good push up bras, since there's no way to get cleavage that great naturally. I'd only wear them for special occasions though.

As for padded bras, I'll probably stop when I'm around a D or so. Up until the point where it just makes me look really unbalanced Tongue.

(13-06-2013, 04:12 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  As for padded bras, I'll probably stop when I'm around a D or so. Up until the point where it just makes me look really unbalanced Tongue.

Agreed-ish!

I'll probably wear 2 cup increase padding until a C cup, then go down to 1 cup, and then if I ever get a D I'll stop padding.

I just want to try to look as balanced as I can!

And yeah, at least with certain outfits I'll probably always wear push-up styles. I might not ALWAYS always wear ONLY push-up, eventually, but I'll still wear them. Just won't be exclusive eventually.

(12-06-2013, 07:53 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  i dont wear a bra i havent for a while now im 32g/gg in a bra but i think they are perkier now without and they look nice and round in just a tshirt anyway it feels better and healthier even on my back.

(12-06-2013, 09:40 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  my nipples show but i live close to the beach its not unusual to have no bra here i think nipples it just looks feminine so im happy to go braless because they are round shape i even get a nice natural cleavage in lower cut vest

That must be awesome. I wish I lived near the beach because everything is so much more laid back/free spirited. Where I live, I always feel really weird going braless because I live in a conservative, urban area.

I can't wait to move out of this town!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE push up bras but there is mounting evidence for me that they aren't the best to wear all the time.

I stumbled across something called "migrated breast tissue" and it comes from wearing too large band with too small cups (VS sizing method tends to do this). It pretty much means that "arm pit fat" and "back fat" are migrated breast tissue. If you wear bras that encase the "armpit fat" and are the proper size they go back to being part of your breasts and that = bigger boobies. I want to go get fitted for one or two full-coverage bras at a place like Intimacy or Nordstroms to see if this theory is true.

check this out: http://www.bralessinbrasil.com/2012/08/b...o-big.html

http://www.thinandcurvy.com/2011/02/read...tting.html

I will probably always whip out one of my too small push ups from VS when I want to feel extra sexy but right now I want to test out the migrated breast tissue theory.

Anyone else hear about this? Thoughts?

I'll never stop wearing them..... they just make everything I wear look better.... most everything....

(20-06-2013, 03:49 AM)LuLu Wrote:  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE push up bras but there is mounting evidence for me that they aren't the best to wear all the time.

I stumbled across something called "migrated breast tissue" and it comes from wearing too large band with too small cups (VS sizing method tends to do this). It pretty much means that "arm pit fat" and "back fat" are migrated breast tissue. If you wear bras that encase the "armpit fat" and are the proper size they go back to being part of your breasts and that = bigger boobies. I want to go get fitted for one or two full-coverage bras at a place like Intimacy or Nordstroms to see if this theory is true.

check this out: http://www.bralessinbrasil.com/2012/08/b...o-big.html

http://www.thinandcurvy.com/2011/02/read...tting.html

I will probably always whip out one of my too small push ups from VS when I want to feel extra sexy but right now I want to test out the migrated breast tissue theory.

Anyone else hear about this? Thoughts?

Hey Lulu
I know what you are talking about as far as migrated breast tissue, and too big of a band with a resulting too small of a cup. I honestly don't think it has anything to do with push up bras. Other brands other than Victoria's Secret make push up bras you know, and it (keeping the breast tissue from migrating) only has to do with the way your bra fits you. Therefore, you just need to make sure that your band is tight enough. I actually find that the bras that are meant to avoid this migrating breast tissue problem ("contour bras" not "full coverage" bras!) tend to be push up quite often! I mean, look at Bradelis Bras. They are known for shaping your breast into the correct "shape" as you would say, but almost all of their bras are push up. Why? Because we want to lift our breast tissues as well. So, to be honest with you, I think it is the other way around. But what is crucial to remember is to get a band width that is tight enough. And, of course a cup that fits. I find it helpful to think in terms of finding a fitting band width first, and then find the cup size with that band that fits. If you do it the other way around, you will only get confused (because cup sizes change with band size).

I hope this helps!

Additional note, that blog from which you posted the second link... why the heck would anyone place "thin" and "curvy" together? There is no such thing. Women are so stuck on needing to be "thin" and since they know curvy is most attractive to men, they think that both can coincide. Not true. Thin is overrated and, to me, is not attractive at all. Sorry just needed to vent! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon