Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TRY THIS!!

I do not hear voices. (O__o)'
In which of the two video you hear them?

(28-06-2013, 06:43 AM)ab101bab Wrote:  how come when i listen to it i hear voices in the background whispering johnny johnny johnny am i the only one? lol

You hear what you want to hear, but there are no 'voices'.

the first video posted. im going to listen again since its day time now and not so scary cuz monsters come out at night and all. lol

(28-06-2013, 07:58 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  the first video posted. im going to listen again since its day time now and not so scary cuz monsters come out at night and all. lol

..OK?

Back on topic.

I love these two videos, I listen a few times a day and I feel it makes my massages work better. No big changes yet, but I'll keep on keeping on.

(29-06-2013, 11:40 PM)Ginger Wrote:  
(28-06-2013, 07:58 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  the first video posted. im going to listen again since its day time now and not so scary cuz monsters come out at night and all. lol

..OK?

Back on topic.

I love these two videos, I listen a few times a day and I feel it makes my massages work better. No big changes yet, but I'll keep on keeping on.

I love these videos too Smile

Thanks for posting! I've been using this for a few days and I think it makes a difference. Even on the first day, I thought they looked noticeably bigger Big Grin. I let it play in the background whenever I'm on the computer. I tried rockmelon before too, and didn't see any changes at all...plus that one was annoying as heck Tongue.

(03-07-2013, 06:40 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Thanks for posting! I've been using this for a few days and I think it makes a difference. Even on the first day, I thought they looked noticeably bigger Big Grin. I let it play in the background whenever I'm on the computer. I tried rockmelon before too, and didn't see any changes at all...plus that one was annoying as heck Tongue.

I's great!!! SmileSmileSmile

Thanks for posting!
Heart 

I'll try for 2 weeks and let you all know what happened.

I'm sorry but this is so hard to believe. How does music like this make breasts grow permanently? It sounds like a fairy tale....too good to be true and no science behind it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon