Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TRY THIS!!

(16-07-2013, 05:26 AM)LuLu Wrote:  I'm sorry but this is so hard to believe. How does music like this make breasts grow permanently? It sounds like a fairy tale....too good to be true and no science behind it.

It has been proven that the body reacts to sounds so I guess there is science behind it. There probably just isn't enough that is reported about it. People have reported results and there is no reason for anyone to make false claims. People have reported results by taking herbs and doctors think it sounds like a fairy tale because they haven't read enough to believe so. I think it's kind of the same situation.

OMG!! I thought "no way this is gonna work... sounds making your breasts grow, that sounds impossible" 5 minutes in and I get this large pain in my breast and my boobs are sore. I'm a believer, thank you! I'm doing both of these 4-5 times a day from now on Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon