Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BB Journey

how is your journey going? Any progress that you can tell on the tape measurer? Also how many grams of BO are you taking per day?
Sad 

hello Smile

sorry for the late reply, I havent been on this forum much because well I think I had stalled in my growth and was ready to throw in the towel and didnt want much to do with NBH because I felt like it wasnt helping me at all.

I havent had fabulous growth, in fact I thought I had not even grown at all but it appears I have. Reading my previous posts I started at 32inches, now im 34inches. But its been almost 8 months so 2 inches in 8 months, i can barely tell because the growth has been so slow.

I take 2 BB capsules daily so thats 525 mg of BO, mixed in with kelp and pituitary gland so i dont know the exact dose of BO. i prob have a month or two left of my BB pills after that I will take a break and then start using herbs i think - feeling disappointed Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon