Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Restart with fenugreek boobie greed! i think

My breast today off nbe over 2 months 43 inch across nipples.
I have been only taking msm and vitamin c for about 3 weeks they feel firmer I will start bo programme soon in new thread

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(15-10-2013, 01:22 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Hey, you look awesome! Would it be possible to post any full-length pics? Blush If I can see your bone structure I can try and work out if I have a hope in hell of ever looking like this Tongue
Thanks x sure this is how my breast fit my body the swimsuit is not best for my breast it pushes them down and flat today I measured 43-27-42 I think my breast only look medium size on my figure but before nbe on my figure small c was almost nothing compared to my body shape i looked all hip and butt because shoulders and hipsI want to go for a more extreme hourglass.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! Looks like you have a short torso like me. I agree about the shoulders, we can def grow larger breasts just to barely accommodate for our bigger bottoms and wider frames.
It sucks that we don't look our size often!

(15-10-2013, 05:45 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  My breast today off nbe over 2 months 43 inch across nipples.
I have been only taking msm and vitamin c for about 3 weeks they feel firmer I will start bo programme soon in new thread

That is awesome about the MSM and Vitamin C! But you are taking quite a lot, right? I am taking 2grams a day of each... I thought that was enough given that most NBE programs have 1-3 grams of MSM but wow you are taking a lot! I wonder how much of a difference it makes? I'd have to drink a lot of my Emergen-C drinks if I wanted to take as much as you do in a day Tongue

And wow that is a HOT bathingsuit, btw!!

Tibetan
Yes I do have a short wide frame I'm happy being kinda curvier to fit it its funny me and my man compare body's he's only an inch taller but and we almost the same size but he looks all man I look all woman.
Timarie
Thanks but I know I'm out of shape I started insanity workout a week ago hope I don't loose my breasts so far they are good.
The msm I was looking at the people who had breast growth from it alone and they took high doses up to 15g these were people taking it for hair I think I take the powder I have a kg of Jarrow formulas msm I have had no bad side effects and I ramped up quickly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon