Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weird question

could be vitamin deficiency OR toxicity as well. or mineral deficiency OR toxicity.

I used to get them A LOT when I was low on iron. I still do when I get low. For whatever reason I need a LOT MORE iron than most people.

[quote='LookingForward2NBE' pid='81965' dateline='1377323025']
Floaters may or may not be harmless. I'm more on the side that they are harmful.

1. Increase risk of retinal detachment (theory being they can stick and pull on the retina).
2. Some people believe it's a parasitic worm from in infection etc. Once again not a good thing.
3. Doubt it's collagen..
4. Could be trying up tissue.. once again not a good thing.

As far I as I have been able to determine, people should wonder why it started and work at resolving the issue. Just because Opthamologist/Immunologists haven't determined the route cause doesn't mean you should passively let an issue happen before trying to resolve.

I'd follow good eye health practices:

1. Maybe even start on some ARMD Vitalux Red),
2. Considering doing Sunning/Cupping exercies.
3. Taking significant doses of experller pressed virgin coconut oil (several tbsp a day, some REAL extra virign olive oil every day and not the crap typically sold in grocery stores which is a blend of canola and other vegetable oils and pass itself off as EVO).
4. Taking a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar with mother every morning on empty stomach.
5. Consider a parasitic cleanse.
etc.

It's not normal.. it's defintely not healthy and can lead to issue down the road so be proactive and try and correct whatever is causing it.
[/quot

this is my second day off my supplements and not one floater has occured today. My theory it was the supplements I was taking red maca, dandilion root and agave. I think that is the right spelling. So I suggest anyone having floater and taking herbs just try coming off and see what happens. Getting ready to try green bush with different kinds of herbs with extracts and teas. The website looks promising with a ton of testimonies. .

Great info thank's, I'll check it out.

You may want to look into N-acetyl carnosine drops as well.

Well saw the eyeball doc (littile one call's him that) he said the hemmorhaging slowed down by 60%. Said that my pain med may have thinned my blood to cause 2 small tear's on top of the retina.I've been on that stuff for years and never had this problem before, strange!.Ordered blood work to be done,I wonder if it's too late to check my T level?Go back in 3 week's to see if I'll need laser surgery,I hate waiting!, oh well!!

Djz, wow waiting seems like forever. Well at least it slowed down. I'm not sure why they are making you wait. I would think the sooner the better unless they want the bleeding to be 100percent stopped. Good luck...
Personally I feel my herbs caused mine. Since I got off my other ones, they slowed way down. I've been adding new ones in and so far so good.

So they put me in a waiting area after they dilute my eye (hate that) and start a casual conversation with British lady (say about 75yrs.) And while I'm trying to understand her Margret Rutherford accent, I'm trying not laugh as her eye's (pupil's) are wide as saucers. She just looked like a cartoon character as I would shake my head and say right, right, right!. So her husband (who is just like Morty from the swiffer commercial) walk's in and say's (with a huge grin) HOLY COW!!! YOUR EYE'S ARE DILUTED!!!!. Well she turns to me and give's me this no shit Sherlock look. Well my pain in the eye was substituted with laughter that I couldn't contain anymore. Well ( Morty ) say's where would you like to eat lunch dear? I almost said I'm coming too, because they were so cute together. Oh, and Morty was a yank!!

I'm so cracking up right now.. I know about the saucer look. My kids were like, "wow, mom your eye balls are so big."  You would have had to be there.  We'll, I'm glad you could get a laugh. Laughter is so healing.. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon