Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BRAVA SYSTEM: Where can I see pictures of results?

Your starting point is A / B, I would be very happy to achieve a full A Big Grin

I was an A before placing breast implants, but then during the years I lost 4/5 Kg and when I removed the breast implants I am left with a AAAAAA (Two nipples with a little 'empty skin around them) Angry

After how many weeks did you start to see the swelling stay until the evening?

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm looking forward to seeing something on my chest that looks like a breast Blush

I dont mind answering questions! Brava is my secret that I havent told anyone about so actually I like the opportunity to talk to someone about my experience on it! It only took 2-3 weeks for me to see decent swelling that lasted a long time- I think I go into details on my " from noogleberry to Brava" thread

Thank you!
I also do not speak to anyone about BRAVA (only my partner knows it). So I am also happy to talk about BRAVA on this forum. I bought NOOGLEBERRY and I used it for a month (and I'm still using it), but I do not see any progress (I only have a little 'swelling that remains about two hours), so I decided to try again with BRAVA, hoping that this once my skin will react better. I do not think using suction to two hours a day (as recommended by NOOGLEBERRY) can lead to growth. The only principle is scientifically proven that a constant pressure (for several hours) can lead to the multiplication of the cells. How can two / three hours with NOOGLEBERRY work?? I do not think it's possible. With noogleberry you can only get temporary swelling (I think).

I'm going to read your thread Smile

Some people do get good permanent results from noogleberry- but usually they use it 1-2 years. I think there are alot of people unsuccessful with it too! And there is a good risk of stretch marks and stretched nipples.. I taped my nipples down thoroughly-I used a rigid sports tape that held throughout my noogleberry sessions and still my nipples were permanently stretched Sad and I used alot of lotion while noogling which is apparantly wat prevents stretchmarks and still I got tonnes!! Aaaggg!! I use no nipple protection at all with Brava and my nipples havent yet changed from my program- and no lotion while pumping with Brava either- and no new stretchmarks!! Hurray for lighter pressure!!!

Yes, slow and steady definitely works better!... Wink

If little time a day to work, who invented Brava would be a sadist to recommend at least 10 hours! Big Grin

You should watch the BBC TV show "My small breasts and Me" one of the womens uses the Brava system.... Think its online

Hello Karen.
I am Italian and I speak little English.
I can understand by reading or listening (only if you speak slowly). On the TV, they all speak very quickly and I can not understand ....
What did he say who is using Brava (on the TV)?

thanks

Its a good show.. follows 3 women who have small breasts and how they deal with it... one was going to get implants and one used the Brava... 10 hours a day... it was working for her..... If my situation was different id get one.... just don't have that kind of time.... I can get an hour or so per day so I use something like a noogleberry....

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, I think it's a TV show very interesting! Here in Italy, the suction cups are not known, only breast implants! Italy is getting back on everything! Sad

Noogleberry is working for you?

you can wear Brava during sleep, so the use time during the day is not long (7-8 hours sleep, using it 3-4 hours before going to sleep).

I've had nice growth..... A cup to a small C but it took a couple years.... I'm still using it every day.... nothing worth anything comes quickly! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon