Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

close to two inch growth in 2 days? is it normal?

(27-11-2014, 06:45 AM)420SPMJ Wrote:  I have been doing breasts massage for over 2 months(maybe 3). I have had no increase in size but no decrease in size either. I have lost some weight but I have been eating more protein than usual. I also stopped eating potato chips and drinking soda for over 2 months (maybe 3). I wish I could of gained a cup by now. I recently had a lump in my left breast checked, sorta. She just felt them and said the lump doesn't feel a cyst but it moves so I shouldn't worry. Now, I am actually going to get them ACTUALLY looked at not just touched. Another appointment is set up next week. Hopefully, next month, I will get the herbs purchased.

I am still a 28DD (similar to the cup of a 32C, for people that don't understand bra sizes)

My goal is a 28G (similar to the cup of a 32DD)

They look REALLY nice!! I hope nothing's wrong with them!! I also hope you DON'T get a mammogram!! If it IS cancer, the pressure they put on your girls in those exams will basically make the cancer pop like a zit and then it'll spread!! If it IS cancer, nothing much to worry about, as there are nearly 400 KNOWN natural cures for cancer. You can even find some at your grocery store!!
I hope all goes well for you!! Take care!!

(27-11-2014, 06:45 AM)420SPMJ Wrote:  I have been doing breasts massage for over 2 months(maybe 3). I have had no increase in size but no decrease in size either. I have lost some weight but I have been eating more protein than usual. I also stopped eating potato chips and drinking soda for over 2 months (maybe 3). I wish I could of gained a cup by now. I recently had a lump in my left breast checked, sorta. She just felt them and said the lump doesn't feel a cyst but it moves so I shouldn't worry. Now, I am actually going to get them ACTUALLY looked at not just touched. Another appointment is set up next week. Hopefully, next month, I will get the herbs purchased.

I am still a 28DD (similar to the cup of a 32C, for people that don't understand bra sizes)

420SPMJ, your breasts look great. I hope your visit goes well and they tell you you're as healthy as ever. Keep us posted Smile

Ok, I just measured my breasts today and it seems like the measurement went down along with my band size.

26 underbust

32.5 bust

I can still fit in my 28DD bra but I am disappointed as it measured 33.25 a few days ago.

I have been messaging with https://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood....0-110034-1

the first day I used the compassion kind

the second and third day I used mitzvah kind.

Sad

Have you had the check up yet?

(04-12-2014, 02:55 PM)Carmenia1 Wrote:  Have you had the check up yet?

Yes, they couldn't see anything in the ultrasound but they felt what I felt. One of the ladies said to come back if it gets bigger.

That's great I'm glad to hear that!!

How much weight did u lose

(07-12-2014, 11:06 PM)420SPMJ Wrote:  
(04-12-2014, 02:55 PM)Carmenia1 Wrote:  Have you had the check up yet?

Yes, they couldn't see anything in the ultrasound but they felt what I felt. One of the ladies said to come back if it gets bigger.

Yes, that DOES sound like a good report and I'm GLAD you didn't get the mammogram!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon