Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

close to two inch growth in 2 days? is it normal?

(27-09-2013, 11:20 PM)newbie233 Wrote:  Hello all!

My first post here. I've been doing the circular female deer massage for two and a half days. Once every morning and night so a total of five massages. I am not using any other methods although I am about to start the boost your bust program. However I need two weeks of just using the progresterone cream to level out my hormones first. I've been massaging with the neutrogena light seasme oil just because that's all I have right now.

I started at 30 inches all around the middle of my breasts. I measured yesterday and went up to 30.5. I was happy but thought it must just be swelling. I was more just measuring for fun. Today I measured a 32 around or more accurately 31.5 if I was measuring tightly squeezing my nips down. I was always a 32A and was so sad to find I was 30 inches around on Wednesday. Now I'm back to 32. Its crazy and must just be swelling right? I measure before and after a shower but the numbers remain the same.

I was wondering what you beautiful women think about this. I'm on my way to the store to get my herb supplements and a different oil mixture ad well as the pc. I'm wondering if I should just try the massage for 30 days though. I only want to grow to a full B cup. I have a big butt and I love it but I don't want huge breasts. Just enough to make me more balanced. If I'm growing and its not just swelling just from my massage I'm worried that I may be too receptive and then ill grow bigger breasts than I want.

Side note. I've fallen in deep love with the shape of my breasts through massaging. I have never hated them or felt too self conscious because I am curvy but I really love how connected to them I feel during massage. Plus my nipples are constantly hard now.

Anyways. I want to know your opinions on if I am growing or just swelling. And if I should just stick with massage or try herbs.

My stats are below:

Height 5'7
128lbs
31.5 (32)

Congrats on your growth!
Now you are using almond oil right? Did you feel any difference? I use almond oil too! How long does your massage takes?

I'm doing massages for a month! They got bigger at first ( less than 1 inche). Then they stopped. I started an herbal program to keep my boobies growing!

Good luck!!

Bye!

Well I actually don't like the almond oil. Its tougher on my skin and doesn't glide as easily. Also its harder to warm up my hands with it. I stopped growing so far but still its been less than a week. I think I'm going to switch back to the sesame oil. My massage takes about 15 minutes each time so thirty minutes a day.

WOW I think that is amazing that you are noticing results from massage only!

May I ask you what herbs you are taking? I have been taking pueraria mirifica extract pills and doing the massage with cream of the same extract.

This is the massage I've been doing, but it is way more intense than the one you've been doing. Huh

Have you seen this one? breast massage

Good luck!

(27-09-2013, 11:20 PM)newbie233 Wrote:  Hello all!

My first post here. I've been doing the circular female deer massage for two and a half days. Once every morning and night so a total of five massages. I am not using any other methods although I am about to start the boost your bust program. However I need two weeks of just using the progresterone cream to level out my hormones first. I've been massaging with the neutrogena light seasme oil just because that's all I have right now.

I started at 30 inches all around the middle of my breasts. I measured yesterday and went up to 30.5. I was happy but thought it must just be swelling. I was more just measuring for fun. Today I measured a 32 around or more accurately 31.5 if I was measuring tightly squeezing my nips down. I was always a 32A and was so sad to find I was 30 inches around on Wednesday. Now I'm back to 32. Its crazy and must just be swelling right? I measure before and after a shower but the numbers remain the same.

I was wondering what you beautiful women think about this. I'm on my way to the store to get my herb supplements and a different oil mixture ad well as the pc. I'm wondering if I should just try the massage for 30 days though. I only want to grow to a full B cup. I have a big butt and I love it but I don't want huge breasts. Just enough to make me more balanced. If I'm growing and its not just swelling just from my massage I'm worried that I may be too receptive and then ill grow bigger breasts than I want.

Side note. I've fallen in deep love with the shape of my breasts through massaging. I have never hated them or felt too self conscious because I am curvy but I really love how connected to them I feel during massage. Plus my nipples are constantly hard now.

Anyways. I want to know your opinions on if I am growing or just swelling. And if I should just stick with massage or try herbs.

My stats are below:

Height 5'7
128lbs
31.5 (32)

Whether you're growing or swelling will depend on a few things like if you notice your breasts grow at the time you go to bed and then when you get up in the morning you notice they go down in size then it means your breast are growing, but half of what you're seeing is swelling.

Also, your areolas (the small circular area around your nipples) should grow with your actual breasts. If the areolas isn't growing with your breasts it might be swelling. A good idea is to measure your areolas and jot down the measurement you get. A month or two later check the measurement again and see if it is growing along with your breasts.

Check the texture of your breasts too. If your boobs are soft then it's a good indication that you're experiencing new growth. I learned some great advice on this here - http://increasemybreast.com

My breast measurements fluctuate so dramatically from day to day that I've just stopped measuring. I can go up and down around 2" too in a couple days. Morning swelling, night less swelling, hormones rising and dropping, etc.

I was curious about my breast enlargement but still i am not sure, how it can be done. Just now, i have seen i review on boost your bust at http://myreviewscollection.com/boost-your-bust-review/

I want to know, your suggestion, is it good to buy

^If you want to buy the book buy it from ebay a lot cheeperWink

I saw a massage on get curvy and it was a video. The woman Cupped her whole breasts and the instructions were to hold them close firmly and circle them all in one go. I have had to work my way up to doing 200 per day straight as your arms ache but that's what I have been following. And then circles. Mainly this tho I don't get much privacy in my house. I started as a deflated c and now 3-4 months on im a dd and still growing. I take ainterol pm fg wy maca fennel hops (advised to stop flaxseed and sp) which I was on also

I have been doing breasts massage for over 2 months(maybe 3). I have had no increase in size but no decrease in size either. I have lost some weight but I have been eating more protein than usual. I also stopped eating potato chips and drinking soda for over 2 months (maybe 3). I wish I could of gained a cup by now. I recently had a lump in my left breast checked, sorta. She just felt them and said the lump doesn't feel a cyst but it moves so I shouldn't worry. Now, I am actually going to get them ACTUALLY looked at not just touched. Another appointment is set up next week. Hopefully, next month, I will get the herbs purchased.

I am still a 28DD (similar to the cup of a 32C, for people that don't understand bra sizes)

My goal is a 28G (similar to the cup of a 32DD)

(27-11-2014, 06:45 AM)420SPMJ Wrote:  I have been doing breasts massage for over 2 months(maybe 3). I have had no increase in size but no decrease in size either. I have lost some weight but I have been eating more protein than usual. I also stopped eating potato chips and drinking soda for over 2 months (maybe 3). I wish I could of gained a cup by now. I recently had a lump in my left breast checked, sorta. She just felt them and said the lump doesn't feel a cyst but it moves so I shouldn't worry. Now, I am actually going to get them ACTUALLY looked at not just touched. Another appointment is set up next week. Hopefully, next month, I will get the herbs purchased.

I am still a 28DD (similar to the cup of a 32C, for people that don't understand bra sizes)

My goal is a 28G (similar to the cup of a 32DD)

Hey I hope all is well hun. Good luck with your check up!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon