Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Really need some advice :'(.....

I can definitely relate!
Keep going with the noogleberry! It doesn't work overnight, but the swelling is great for a confidence boost and to see what you might eventually end up with. It takes a while for some people to see swelling with it I think, especially if you've never been any bigger than you are now. Drinking lots of water and using a heating pad seem to help, as well as massaging beforehand.

Hypnosis is great for staying positive, which is something I have major issues with... and from the sounds of your first post, maybe you too!

As BonitaDDs mentioned, Kelp and L-tyrosine are good to take with BO if your body temperature skews low... lower than about 98 degrees F it would seem. If your temps are at or above 98 degrees, you probably won't have to take them. (Kelp helps in cases of hypothyroidism caused by iodine deficiency. Low body temperature is a symptom of hypothyroidism.) And protein is absolutely essential no matter what form of nbe you undertake!

It might also be beneficial to take a multivitamin if you don't already. Or at least get your levels tested.

I think i need to see my doctor, find out if there is anything stopping me from growing or if i've just been unlucky in the boob department lol.

BonitaDDs i use Rockmelon too and also a video on youtube just called Natural Effective Breast Enlargement, but the noise's does start to get annoying after a while, i just leave it on repeat in the background and always end up falling asleep! Does it still work while you sleep i wonder?

And im gonna wait and see what doc's say before i go buying anything BO or herb wise, just gonna stick me massaging, then noogling, then massage with the serum and the hypnosis and see what happens! I have some multivitamins daily anyway and im gonna up my calorie intake with protein shakes, bars ect, i need to gain some weigh im too skinny for my likely! i want to be curvy! i am fortunate enough to have a bum tho lol Wink (but i may start taking maca, definatly would like it bigger!) .

And prismatic, i definatly do! i try so hard to stay positive! if you catch me on a bad day, nothing will make me think positive lol! but lately i have been thinking if i think this isn't working and put myself in a bad frame of mind, its not going to work, im telling myself it WILL work, they ARE growing, i WILL reach my goal, and trying to picture myself how i want to look and i think its helping! Im also telling myself i may not have big boob's but i have a flat belly, a nice bum ect. just trying improve the way i think about myself, need to quit with the negativaty cos it aint getting me no where!

I think tonight im going to noogle for as long as i can (without falling asleep or getting caught out that is!) and i may post photo's, starting to think i need a second opinion, need to be brave for once Smile!

x

That's the spirit! I can't remember if you wrote, but do you live with your bf? If so, there must be times when he's not home. That's when you noogle/massage! And hide the damn thing good so you don't get caught!

But if you DO get caught, he obv. knows that your breast size is a huge deal to you. At least you guys are that far into it. My bf has no clue that I have had any insecurities about my breasts so he would definitely be like WTF if he found out. You have that advantage!

Jenniferlove - Yea i do live with him, but at the mo, his working night's so i can get away with it!
I dont know what he would think if he found out, but he knows how i feel about my boob's, he might understand but i'd rather keep it under wraps for as long as i can, but if i start getting growth i might have some explaining to do! lol.

I've been a lot happier with myself lately, hypnosis and postitive thinking is really helping me! No growth yet but signs of it, better swelling and its lasting longer each time!
Ive been reading on here about muscle rub? might try using that to massage before i noogle to get more swelling, I've also been reading online about homemade mask's such as banana's and sour cream on http://www.byebyedoc.com/homemade-masks-...st-growth/ but i can't find any information on how that will actually help or promote growth? I need to do more research!

x

I think banana and sour cream and other food masques are intended to work due to their natural phytoestrogen or other hormone content. I can't find any other reason. If this is the case I think you would be better off using flaxseed oil or another breast massage essential oil recipe for massage and simply eating the foods with natural phytoestrogen/ progesterone/ anti-androgen properties (whatever the case may be). Eating plenty of protein as well as foods with desired hormonal properties may benefit your NBE in the long term without messing with your hormone levels too much. This is essentially what I have been trying to do due to having thyroid/ cardiac issues as well as using hormonal contraceptives. For example, I add protein powder to most meals, eat plenty of nuts/ dairy/ fruit/ vegetables and limit sugar/ starchy foods. It might be worthwhile to do a search on here for diet/ exercise as these factors may help your NBE and benefit your general health as well. When I went to my dr appointment in the middle of this year after 6 months of NBE my doctor told me my heart was the healthiest it had been in 4 years.

(30-09-2013, 11:37 AM)JaideNadine Wrote:  Hiya,
I have never spoked out about this to anypne beofre untill finding this site has made me pluck up the courage..
Ever since i can remember i have worried about the size of my boob's, i know 100% that they are underdeveloped or possibly even tubular, i have never left my house without a ridiculously padded bra in a size wayyyy to big just to make me feel better about myself, but i know it looks stupid and that dont help solve the problem when you take it off! just makes me feel even more low at the fact i have nothing, whatsoever, not even an a, aa, aaa, just flat skin with a nipple on! i would be grateful to have what mpost of the girls on here class as tiny or small lol.
I have been so so down about this, im now turning to drugs because i am starting to become so low, i know thats wrong but i feel as there is no option for me... im mentally scarred in my head this is everything to me, i am a woman obbessed! people think im stupid but this is taking over my life! i cry on a daily basis about this and feel like such a stupid bitch, all my friends are at least a c or bigger and it makes me feel sick! i get so jealous and even more upset that i have actually stopped talking to a few that have massive boob's! i know how silly i sound but this is stopping me getting on with my life!
i row with my boyfriend on a daily basis due to this, i have been with him for a year and half and he has never seen me naked and i will never show him my boobs the way they look now, i am so discusted and ashamed of my body, im a size 8 about 8 and half stone and i wear a 32 aa (but i dont even begin to fill it out), i have seen girls at the age of 14 with bigger boobs than me and i feel sick, i have the figure of a 15 year old boy!
i go crazy at my boy if he ever trys to touch me there, i freeze up and push him away Sad he keeps telling me he dont care how big they are and he loves me for me but that if i dont get over this complex soon he will leave me cos it cant go on forever, he has tried and tried to help me but i just freak out bigggg time if anyone ever touches me there, i have broke up with 2 prevoius partners due to this :'(.
i feel as everything i wear looks ridiculous as i have nothing at all up top, i dont go out no more, my sex life is shocking, i cry at night, i cant go swimming or to the beach, this complex is making my life fall apart, and i dont know what to do no more!
i dont have a lot of money and cant afford to get all these pills and creams and feel like i have no where to turn :'( i tried breat actives as my 'last resort' for 6 months, pffttt WASTE of money what a crappy product! i know there is a lot more to life than boob's but i just hope by finding this site they might be someone out there who understands how i feel with advice, i feel so alone Sad.
i massage every day i can, i also own a noogleberry but have had no success with it as i cannot do it as much as needed due to my work, living condition's and hiding it all from my boyfriend.
i have zero confidence and really do not want to post pictures, i cant go on like this i dont want to sound vain or petty but i just dont know what to do no more i have never been so depressed about anything beofre in my life, this hasd been going since i was about 14/15 i am 19 now, and NOOOO they will not grow any bigger naturally, i have finished 'maturing' my mum only has size 32 aa big boob dont run in my family really, but she is having a boob job next month.... which i am so jealous about!
if i could afford surgery i would jump at the chance to be honest, i wish nbe would work for me, but for people that start with nothing what so ever, it just doesnt look promising...
Wven being a a or b would make me happy!
Someone please help me Sad.....
Im sorry for sounding so down and rambling on but i need to get this all off my chest!

Jaide xx

Hi there,

I am so sorry to hear about you having to go through this. I completely understand. I am 19 also and I have the exact same problem. I don't have any breasts at all. I am a 32 AA but I don't even fill the bra out that's how small they are. My chest looks like the chest of a 10 year old boy and the worst part is that i've been stressed lately so i've been eating like crazy and I gained weight. I am chubby now and I still have no breasts. They have never developed and now that i'm 19 I don't think they ever will. I know how you feel about not wanting to show your BF your breasts. I had a BF 2 years ago and while we were together he never saw me completely naked. I felt so ashamed and embarrassed and disgusted with myself. I didn't even want him to feel them because there was nothing there to feel. I have tried a few things and nothing has worked. I tried using a supplement that has herbs in it that acts like female hormones to increase breast size and It did not work for my breasts at all. It made me hungry and I actually gained weight around my thigh and hip area. I also tried an estrogen cream and rubbed it into my breasts, that also did not make them bigger. I tried pumping with the Noogleberry and Bosom Beauty which worked temporary to make them appear a little bigger but as soon as the swelling goes down they're right back to normal. It's VERY frustrating. I have to basically pump for 4 hours before I can have s*x with my partner or else I don't have anything for him to feel. So far nothing has worked for me, i'm sorry I couldn't help you much. If I ever find something I will let you know. I feel bad for you that you have to go through this, it really sucks!

I hope things start going better for you and everyone else who has this same problem as us. Good luck with everything, take care hun xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon