Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I thought Brava used the pull and release method? But mine doesn't do that

(01-10-2013, 08:48 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(01-10-2013, 08:34 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(01-10-2013, 01:20 PM)rateset Wrote:  I let the smartbox create vacuum first and then I make some extra pressure sucking out the air with my breath and then I attach the sportbox again.

I do that too but for some reason it keeps losing suction and I Wake up every morning with no swelling..nothing. But i'm having trouble with the Jelly part on the domes...They keep going Inside the domes and pushing against the breast..Maybe that is why i'm not getting swelling?

What is your chest band size? The brava domes diameters might be too big to be fit on a small chest to stay suction due to the lack of stable smooth surface.
I could not use it and returned as it was way too big for my 26.5" underbreast size.
-V

Again, I still recommend you try the therapy chinese cups, the diameter for each cup is 4" and the rim is another .75" so it stays suction after airlock for a longer time and it costs you less 20 bucks.

Where do I find the Chinese cups? ....in other words I bought the brava for nothing?

Are you sure you get nothing with it i know it seems so frustrating but im sure you can get it to work somehow.
No you could try pumping until you get a bit of swelling then add the brava? You have a supplement program right so maybe when you have a little growth it will fit much better, what about emailing brava for advice.

(02-10-2013, 04:03 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Are you sure you get nothing with it i know it seems so frustrating but im sure you can get it to work somehow.
No you could try pumping until you get a bit of swelling then add the brava? You have a supplement program right so maybe when you have a little growth it will fit much better, what about emailing brava for advice.

Last night I did manage to get them on without the silicone going inside the cups. I used oil on my chest and it helped a lot....But for some reason I am not getting swelling at all. I use a hand pump to get a lot of suction and then through out the night I don't lose much suction because I use close pin type things to airlock the tubes. When I take them off in the morning there is still good suction but no swelling...I don't really understand why? It's my 5th-6th night using it. The main reason why I bought it was for the swelling that everybody talks about...Maybe I am doing something wrong?

(02-10-2013, 09:25 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  Last night I did manage to get them on without the silicone going inside the cups. I used oil on my chest and it helped a lot....But for some reason I am not getting swelling at all. I use a hand pump to get a lot of suction and then through out the night I don't lose much suction because I use close pin type things to airlock the tubes. When I take them off in the morning there is still good suction but no swelling...I don't really understand why? It's my 5th-6th night using it. The main reason why I bought it was for the swelling that everybody talks about...Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Well I don't manage to increase the pressure and not to let the silicone getting inside the domes, which is quite a bad thing, because I am damaging the domes and they are pretty uncomfortable like that. Oil helps you say, maybe I will try.

And as for you, that sounds unusual, if you still have suction in the morning you did have vacuum for several hours, actually it should result in swelling, there's no more science in it than to create vacuum and hold it. Do you mean no swelling or very little?A little bit should be there.It doesn't sound as if you were doing something wrong.

(02-10-2013, 10:04 PM)rateset Wrote:  
(02-10-2013, 09:25 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  Last night I did manage to get them on without the silicone going inside the cups. I used oil on my chest and it helped a lot....But for some reason I am not getting swelling at all. I use a hand pump to get a lot of suction and then through out the night I don't lose much suction because I use close pin type things to airlock the tubes. When I take them off in the morning there is still good suction but no swelling...I don't really understand why? It's my 5th-6th night using it. The main reason why I bought it was for the swelling that everybody talks about...Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Well I don't manage to increase the pressure and not to let the silicone getting inside the domes, which is quite a bad thing, because I am damaging the domes and they are pretty uncomfortable like that. Oil helps you say, maybe I will try.

And as for you, that sounds unusual, if you still have suction in the morning you did have vacuum for several hours, actually it should result in swelling, there's no more science in it than to create vacuum and hold it. Do you mean no swelling or very little?A little bit should be there.It doesn't sound as if you were doing something wrong.

The first time I used it there was a little swelling but it was not noticeable and only lasted about 1 hour. Now i'm on my 5th-6th day wearing it and I don't have any swelling when I take them off...they still look the same as what they did before I started...I don't really understand why I'm not getting swelling ..everybody i've talked to says they usually get a lot that lasts 5 hours or more...

First, I dont recommend you use oil with your Brava although oil might help the swelling faster/easier. You should use the brava lotion they sell, or aloe lotion (rash prevention) or some sort of white lotion type or your brava rims in the long run will be ruin (color change) due to its nature materials.

Second, in order for your boobies to long lasting swell, it needs to be pump at certain pressurized level. Did your breasts able to fill up full in the domes or not?

Third, here is the link of the therapy cups (sm, med, lg), Kangzhu 2-Cup Breast Enlargement and Massage Cupping Set on Amazon. In chinese cupping therapy, they use this to direct the blood circulation to the nipples area (same principle for hyno, massage, etc). The cup diameter is only 4", the rim add another 1.50" into one side of your breast (so total it would need 11" skin stretch total space. So if you compare with your brava dome you would see the difference there.

http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enl..._sim_hpc_2

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B707P50/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=16QDFD95NKAUX&coliid=I1CRSDXHJUW9WW

Fourth, just a thought, while you wear the brava at night time, why don't you listen to some hyno or breast enlargement beats too?

-V

(03-10-2013, 07:21 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  First, I dont recommend you use oil with your Brava although oil might help the swelling faster/easier. You should use the brava lotion they sell, or aloe lotion (rash prevention) or some sort of white lotion type or your brava rims in the long run will be ruin (color change) due to its nature materials.

Second, in order for your boobies to long lasting swell, it needs to be pump at certain pressurized level. Did your breasts able to fill up full in the domes or not?

Third, here is the link of the therapy cups (sm, med, lg), Kangzhu 2-Cup Breast Enlargement and Massage Cupping Set on Amazon. In chinese cupping therapy, they use this to direct the blood circulation to the nipples area (same principle for hyno, massage, etc). The cup diameter is only 4", the rim add another 1.50" into one side of your breast (so total it would need 11" skin stretch total space. So if you compare with your brava dome you would see the difference there.

http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enl..._sim_hpc_2

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B707P50/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=16QDFD95NKAUX&coliid=I1CRSDXHJUW9WW

Fourth, just a thought, while you wear the brava at night time, why don't you listen to some hyno or breast enlargement beats too?

-V

Thanks for the info and the links.
But those cups are very similar to the Noogleberry ones with the rings on them that I already have so it would be a waste...plus I already have the Brava which is suppose to be more comfortable...

And no when I am using the Brava my breasts do not get pulled Inside and fill up the cups...At first they do because I use a hand pump to get really good suction but then everytime I Wake up in the night and in the morning the suction is all gone and the domes are just sitting there ready to fall off....I really don't understand why because I'm using these close pin type things as an airlock. I am wondering if it is possible that there is a leak in the tubes or in the domes? Is that possible?

Thank you for the help

(03-10-2013, 05:37 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  Thanks for the info and the links.
But those cups are very similar to the Noogleberry ones with the rings on them that I already have so it would be a waste...plus I already have the Brava which is suppose to be more comfortable...

And no when I am using the Brava my breasts do not get pulled Inside and fill up the cups...At first they do because I use a hand pump to get really good suction but then everytime I Wake up in the night and in the morning the suction is all gone and the domes are just sitting there ready to fall off....I really don't understand why because I'm using these close pin type things as an airlock. I am wondering if it is possible that there is a leak in the tubes or in the domes? Is that possible?

Thank you for the help

Uhhhh, what are you talking about, those 2 domes are totally different. Noogle Domes DO NOT have airlock push-in on top. Therapy cups do and yet you can control the pressure you want too.
If you use the link at Amazon I showed, the domes are very durable. They are not plastic or cheap materials like Noogle and Bossom Beauty cups.
-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon