Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what about essential oils?

thank you for your insight. My friend is trying to earn some money from selling this stuff so I was thinking of buying from her, but am amazed that some of these oils cost 6 or 7 times what you can find from a different brand on amazon. She sent me a sample of wild orange oil and it was very nice.

(17-10-2013, 12:17 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  thank you for your insight. My friend is trying to earn some money from selling this stuff so I was thinking of buying from her, but am amazed that some of these oils cost 6 or 7 times what you can find from a different brand on amazon. She sent me a sample of wild orange oil and it was very nice.

This is not at all NBE related, but since you have the wild orange. Cut up a few apples and toss them with some water and a few drops of wild orange. YUMMY!!! I was skeptical but had them at a doterra event and couldn't believe how good they were.

good to know, thanks!

i like to mix it up a bit. these aren't necessarily estrogenic-like or tissue growth inducing oils but just something i like. sometimes, i'll massage with dr singha's mustard rub just cuz. just cuz it's an incredible ayurvedic blend. sometimes, i use argan oil i get in bulk at the health section of a grocery store and add a few drops of oregano oil and a drop of cypress oil. not too much cypress oil unless you like smelling like a furniture shop. the argan oil is a little pricey but it goes a long way. nice and warming. btw, i'd love to get a noogleberry and see what it'll do for me.

when i think of all the different essential oils, i think of some of the more mystical stuff i've read that says everything has a vibration, its special quality that your skin absorbs into the tissues to either enhance or, in the case of other body products containing weird additives, impart with negative or undesirable energy.

i wish it was as easy as sending a text message to my breasts. get bigger. i'm not sure if i've hit a wall where my genes are trying to be the stuffy adult in the room and tell my breasts they're big enough. you know, there was big. then, there was bigger. but, there was no biggest. not yet, anyway. may just go for the noogleberry. oh, another thing i like to do every now and then is just circle my palms ever so gently over the nipples. it's a different kind of stimulus. mo sexual. it's nice. just not sure what it contributes to growth. good luck. oh, yeah, forgot, i'm about a small 36C but want to get to D.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon