Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about the Noogleberry

If you want to try to maintain growth for longer after noogling, you may want to try Muscle Rub. From what other users have experienced it makes them swell for quite a long time and is obviously easy to reapply when you feel the effects wearing off. Just an idea. It's cheap at least and I haven't heard anything bad about it yet. I don't have experience with it yet, but I will Wink. Good luck to you!

Maintaining swelling is definitely not required for growth. The longest I've ever kept swelling was about and hour or two. I still grew a half inch (it might be 1 inch now, I haven't measured recently).

I moved thru dome sizes quickly as well. According to the size chart I needed Mediums. I could fill them after only 1 hour (pump and release) on the first day. I ordered Large domes and filled those (after an hour) within a couple weeks. I'm currently on XL domes... I start at the 2.5" mark and after an hour or so I am at the 4" mark. Still a bit more to go before I'm filling them completely but it's cool to see progress Smile

You can check my profile for more info on what I've done for the past 6months. I'll attach a before/after pic so you can see. I haven't gained a ton in inches but you can really see a difference in the fullness and roundness. All the best to you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your progress is awesome, Cassaundra! How many hours a day do you noogle?

Thanks Karren! I noogle 2-3 hours per day using the 7:2 method. Although mine is more like 10:5 Wink I really think massage is important to keep the blood flow going.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon