Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mako's progress thread

That's very nice growth. Really liked ur program.

I am taking PM this cycle but really want to try fenugreek but not sure how to.

I have fenugreek seeds. Please can u tell me how much and how should I take.

If i soak 1 tea spoon, in morning it will be like 5-6 tea spoon. So do need to chew that all together... really confused??? Please help.

Happy Growing.

(08-12-2013, 06:17 PM)flatA Wrote:  That's very nice growth. Really liked ur program.

I am taking PM this cycle but really want to try fenugreek but not sure how to.

I have fenugreek seeds. Please can u tell me how much and how should I take.

If i soak 1 tea spoon, in morning it will be like 5-6 tea spoon. So do need to chew that all together... really confused??? Please help.

Happy Growing.
-----------------------
Brew 1 tea spoon three times a day. Do not eat or chew the seeds as they are heavy on stomach. Or you can take 2-3 capsules a day in place of tea.

great news mako! Smile
how are you taking the 2g fenu? pills or seeds etc?

I'm getting the seeds in bulk, and grinding them in a coffee grinder. then I take around one and a half teaspoons of the ground seeds and mix them with a bit of vegetable juice (along with MSM, turmeric and some wild yam extract). I do this twice a day- I find if I break up the doses to 3 times a day I end up feeling really fatigued by the routine. Twice a day is much more manageable.

Pom19- I had never heard of the seeds being heavy in the stomach- I hope the way I'm taking them is ok. It seems to be working, and I'm not getting any side-effects (aside from my spicy smell that is). I can't say I like the taste, so I'd rather not take a tea. I'm already taking a fennel and peppermint tea twice a day. Maybe if I mix in it with those it would mask the taste.

(09-12-2013, 02:59 AM)Mako Wrote:  I'm getting the seeds in bulk, and grinding them in a coffee grinder. then I take around one and a half teaspoons of the ground seeds and mix them with a bit of vegetable juice (along with MSM, turmeric and some wild yam extract). I do this twice a day- I find if I break up the doses to 3 times a day I end up feeling really fatigued by the routine. Twice a day is much more manageable.

Pom19- I had never heard of the seeds being heavy in the stomach- I hope the way I'm taking them is ok. It seems to be working, and I'm not getting any side-effects (aside from my spicy smell that is). I can't say I like the taste, so I'd rather not take a tea. I'm already taking a fennel and peppermint tea twice a day. Maybe if I mix in it with those it would mask the taste.
Well, I never had it the way you are having it, and if it is working for you, then good for you. Just listen to your body for everything you do. They have their own intelligence. Just listen to them.

Thanks pom19

(09-12-2013, 05:49 PM)flatA Wrote:  Thanks pom19

Smile

I soak heaped teaspoon full . I just swollow whole lot down .

Close to 33"! I'm so excited! This is the first month that I've noticed enough of a change that my overall body shape looks different. And i'm loving it! Big Grin I also cannot keep my hands off them- anyone else experiencing that? Boobs just feel nice! Tongue

(14-12-2013, 10:52 PM)Mako Wrote:  Close to 33"! I'm so excited! This is the first month that I've noticed enough of a change that my overall body shape looks different. And i'm loving it! Big Grin I also cannot keep my hands off them- anyone else experiencing that? Boobs just feel nice! Tongue
Did you start at 30"?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon