Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need serious advise

I take milk thistle to cleanse my liver. Really, you could just wait a while (I recommend ~a month) to make sure everything has worked its way out. Drink plenty of water.

Thanks prettylily for the advise. Well told my fiancee to drink plenty of water. So she is doing that but from what I realize, her breast went smaller after she stopped PM and started with the BO. Is that normal?

I am wondering what kind of diet she can be on to encourage the growth? We are going to go to start working out and changing out diet. We have started with lower carbs and higher protein and greens. I read that some of you here consume whey protein as well. Would appreciate some pointer on this.

She might have just lost swelling from the PM. Whey protein is recommend on the Bountiful Breast site (though any protein would work, I think).

(03-03-2014, 03:41 AM)prettylily Wrote:  She might have just lost swelling from the PM. Whey protein is recommend on the Bountiful Breast site (though any protein would work, I think).

Okay, I see. Smile. So any protein will do fine and it doesn't have to be whey protein only. Got it. So it is easier for me to cook the food then for her. Wink
Thanks again prettylily

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon