Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Whos mothers/sisters/family have big boobs when you dont?

Ella, that's interesting! I can't believe you scared your boobs away! Tongue

(15-03-2014, 08:44 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ella, that's interesting! I can't believe you scared your boobs away! Tongue

Tell me about it :s if only i could go back in time!!!!

Ugh, don't we all wish that. Imagine going through puberty with better stress management, AND equipped with the knowledge to massage every day and make sure to get plenty of sleep and good food. It would have made getting bigger boobs so easy!

(15-03-2014, 09:02 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ugh, don't we all wish that. Imagine going through puberty with better stress management, AND equipped with the knowledge to massage every day and make sure to get plenty of sleep and good food. It would have made getting bigger boobs so easy!

Oh how bigger we would all look Smile !!

My mom and sister are both big chested. My mom is a bit chubby but in her youth she was skinny with big boobs. My sister before her 3 kids, she had the perfect hourglass figure 24 inch waist, 40 inch butt and a D cup. Now her boobs have shrunk to a 32 C. She still has an amazing figure though.
My dad's side are mostly overweight with huge boobs and they all get it the minute they hit puberty! I get a tiny bit jealous when I see my 14 year old cousins with 34Cs.
I had a lot of stress growing up, moving schools, countries and a lot of problems between my parents. Used to go to a therapist and took Prozac for a while. Went through depression and drug abuse all when I was 16. I was a 34C when I was 15 but with all that I'm left with a slightly saggy/tuberous 34B.

My mom is 36C-D and my sister is 34D, and on my father's side of family all woman have big boobs, maybe I was adopted lol
but as others have mentioned during puberty I lost so much weight, I was under 100 lbs, and was as flat as a board.
I don't drink lots of coffee though and my sister is a coffee addict.

(16-03-2014, 01:12 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  My mom is 36C-D and my sister is 34D, and on my father's side of family all woman have big boobs, maybe I was adopted lol
but as others have mentioned during puberty I lost so much weight, I was under 100 lbs, and was as flat as a board.
I don't drink lots of coffee though and my sister is a coffee addict.

Well im pleased to hear about your sister and coffee! Dont worry i think i was adopted too :p

Oh how I wish I got my mom's breasts! She had me when she was 20, and my brother at 30, and has struggled with easy weight gain her whole life. Same with my maternal grandmother & aunt. I on the other hand, started high school weighing 70 pounds, but I was tall & lanky.

My mother did give me one blessing though, I have a white girl ghetto booty. Not Kardashian big, but pleasant and it definitely gets attention from men! In late high school/early college the booty was HUGE, but then I hit my mid 20's and my hips spread a little, so it is much more pleasant now.

My mom has big ol' boobies, she actually does modeling/fit-testing for bra manufacturers, size 38D. I always tell her, if they need to fit some itty bitty titties, give me a call!!

(27-03-2014, 02:49 AM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  Oh how I wish I got my mom's breasts! She had me when she was 20, and my brother at 30, and has struggled with easy weight gain her whole life. Same with my maternal grandmother & aunt. I on the other hand, started high school weighing 70 pounds, but I was tall & lanky.

My mother did give me one blessing though, I have a white girl ghetto booty. Not Kardashian big, but pleasant and it definitely gets attention from men! In late high school/early college the booty was HUGE, but then I hit my mid 20's and my hips spread a little, so it is much more pleasant now.

My mom has big ol' boobies, she actually does modeling/fit-testing for bra manufacturers, size 38D. I always tell her, if they need to fit some itty bitty titties, give me a call!!

Ha ha I like your style!! Yes you know if they did modelling for A cup women and showed that small can be sexy too then maybe we would all be a bit more accepting of our sizes and not feel pressured to look like those big busted lingere models... NOT saying that all of us aren't happy with our small boobies (cause il get growled at lol) but most of us want bigger which is why we are on here :s

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon