Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Whos mothers/sisters/family have big boobs when you dont?

Its mainly about the soma type and endocrine health. Find out which one you are to see what you are likely to achieve.

(01-12-2013, 11:54 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Its mainly about the soma type and endocrine health. Find out which one you are to see what you are likely to achieve.

Tibetan how do you go about finding that out?
Thanks Smile

(01-12-2013, 11:50 PM)echapman Wrote:  My mom and grandmother both never grew past an A cup as far as I know but are both very very slim. My aunt on the other hand has large breasts and her daughter wears like a c cup I think? My cousin from my mom's brother also has really small boobs like me which I find odd because we are both built more like my aunt... Meaning we have wider hips, big butts, gain weight easily... Just didn't get the boobs.

I've thought about getting my cousin in on the whole nbe thing with me since I think she would do well with it especially now that she has had twins and swelled while she breastfed.

I too wonder if coffee has something to do with it since we both have to drink a cup just to function. I rarely drink more than one, but I wonder if I cut it out if I could get even better results than I am now.

Im thinking of cutting back and going to try a decaf and then see how I go. I think for me personally isnt agreeing with me anyway as of late.
Quit with me echap Wink see how we go!

(01-12-2013, 11:56 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-12-2013, 11:54 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Its mainly about the soma type and endocrine health. Find out which one you are to see what you are likely to achieve.

Thanks Smile

Just Google " find out my soma type"
There are many sites about them.

You measure certain parts of your body to get an idea.

(02-12-2013, 12:00 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(01-12-2013, 11:56 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Thanks Smile

Just Google " find out my soma type"
There are many sites about them.

You measure certain parts of your body to get an idea.

Txs for that . Ive never heard of soma types at all so will look into this.

Both my mother and sister are very large. When my sister is skinny she is a 34C. When she has some weight on her she goes into full Ds easily. My mother is in the DDs. I am a 34A. I have always been athletic, and I was anorexic during my teens. I always wondered if that stunted my growth.

(03-12-2013, 05:10 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  I have always been athletic, and I was anorexic during my teens. I always wondered if that stunted my growth.

That might be possible, roseblossom.

Well my mum apparently had no breasts until she had children she gained hips and at least a cup size per child she did breastfeed now shes a d but she's short so they look bigger.
My sister is slim and tall straight up and down figure no more than an a cup I have a bigger build even though I'm shorter I started a small c my breast now 32g look perfect In proportion to me but I have boobie greed id like to get a real big.
My grandmother is slim very short and curvy probably a c my mother sister was curvy but her daughter my cousin was very tall and big built but not curvy probably only a c on a size 18 figure. My dads 4 sisters are all average height and build with medium breasts.
So all in all I probably had the start body I would expect.

(03-12-2013, 09:52 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Well my mum apparently had no breasts until she had children she gained hips and at least a cup size per child she did breastfeed now shes a d but she's short so they look bigger.
My sister is slim and tall straight up and down figure no more than an a cup I have a bigger build even though I'm shorter I started a small c my breast now 32g look perfect In proportion to me but I have boobie greed id like to get a real big.
My grandmother is slim very short and curvy probably a c my mother sister was curvy but her daughter my cousin was very tall and big built but not curvy probably only a c on a size 18 figure. My dads 4 sisters are all average height and build with medium breasts.
So all in all I probably had the start body I would expect.

My mum the same bonita. One cup per child. I mentally wasn't in a good state during puberty hence my under development. But you bonita are my great inspiration! Wink

For me I ended up smaller than anyone in my family which has always frustrated me! My mom, sister, aunts and cousins all are at minimum of a full B and most of them have much more than that.
But like Roseblossom I struggled with eating disorders as a teen so i always questioned if that was a factor too.
I find it ironic now that as a teen i was so desparate to be thin i went to stupid unhealthy extremes to do it and now i am desparate to put on weight and no matter how much I try its just not happening! Ah if only I could go back 20 years and have a conversation with myself lol!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon