Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Whos mothers/sisters/family have big boobs when you dont?

(04-12-2013, 05:08 PM)Littlekitty612 Wrote:  For me I ended up smaller than anyone in my family which has always frustrated me! My mom, sister, aunts and cousins all are at minimum of a full B and most of them have much more than that.
But like Roseblossom I struggled with eating disorders as a teen so i always questioned if that was a factor too.
I find it ironic now that as a teen i was so desparate to be thin i went to stupid unhealthy extremes to do it and now i am desparate to put on weight and no matter how much I try its just not happening! Ah if only I could go back 20 years and have a conversation with myself lol!

EXACTLY little kitty. I'm the same! With the exception of the eating problem but yes very slim and still am. If it helps any the protein shakes seem to help a little with overall weight gain. Unfortuntately the boobs seem to be the LAST place its going too however! I still look like a stick though! But oh yes if only we knew then how we'd feel now Wink

(04-12-2013, 05:08 PM)Littlekitty612 Wrote:  Ah if only I could go back 20 years and have a conversation with myself lol!

Listen to the free mp3 hypnosis sessions of Kenneth Blake: http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html
He talkes about having a conversation with yourself (when you were a teenager) in session 4. I listened to it yesterday. Wink

(04-12-2013, 06:15 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(04-12-2013, 05:08 PM)Littlekitty612 Wrote:  Ah if only I could go back 20 years and have a conversation with myself lol!

Listen to the free mp3 hypnosis sessions of Kenneth Blake: http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html
He talkes about having a conversation with yourself (when you were a teenager) in session 4. I listened to it yesterday. Wink

hey peggy. any chance you have another link? this one didn't work for me Sad what a great idea though, kind of like "tapping" - I wish I could get into this. there's even been tapping breast enlargement sessions that have worked, removing the mental block associated. I should try and find the link to that

(04-12-2013, 05:08 PM)Littlekitty612 Wrote:  For me I ended up smaller than anyone in my family which has always frustrated me! My mom, sister, aunts and cousins all are at minimum of a full B and most of them have much more than that.
But like Roseblossom I struggled with eating disorders as a teen so i always questioned if that was a factor too.
I find it ironic now that as a teen i was so desparate to be thin i went to stupid unhealthy extremes to do it and now i am desparate to put on weight and no matter how much I try its just not happening! Ah if only I could go back 20 years and have a conversation with myself lol!

I know the eating disorder can have something to do with it. I had an eating disorder too. I used to have bigger boobs than all my family and now they are small. My hormones got all messed up and I'm trying to get them back to normal. I wish I could go back and tell myself to be healthy!

ELLACRAIG, try it again, the link should work now. If it still doesn't work just go to www.blaketalks.com and click on breast enlargement on the left side. Smile

Ive thought about protein shakes but havent found any that dont make me gag yet lol. And i do wish there was a way to gain weight and send it straight to the girls lol! Right now im at about 5'5" and was down to 96lbs last week :-( But i know as soon as i gain any it will go right to the tummy as always!
If i knew then what i knew now who knows what kind of shape id be in. However i have 2 daughters now and I try to think of it as at least I can try to share what I learned from my mistakes with them. I cant make them listen but if I say it to them enough maybe it will stick with them and they will take care of themselves better than I did.
Thanks for the link peggy! Ive been listening through some of those the past few days and I really like that! Its different from most of the stuff out there :-)

(04-12-2013, 05:08 PM)Littlekitty612 Wrote:  I find it ironic now that as a teen i was so desparate to be thin i went to stupid unhealthy extremes to do it and now i am desparate to put on weight and no matter how much I try its just not happening! Ah if only I could go back 20 years and have a conversation with myself lol!

Oh, I know! I struggle to keep weight on, not the other way around...

When I was a teen, I had bad friends that tried to destroy my body image. I realize now there's nothing wrong with a little baby fat...

(06-12-2013, 04:34 PM)Littlekitty612 Wrote:  Ive thought about protein shakes but havent found any that dont make me gag yet lol. And i do wish there was a way to gain weight and send it straight to the girls lol! Right now im at about 5'5" and was down to 96lbs last week :-( But i know as soon as i gain any it will go right to the tummy as always!
If i knew then what i knew now who knows what kind of shape id be in. However i have 2 daughters now and I try to think of it as at least I can try to share what I learned from my mistakes with them. I cant make them listen but if I say it to them enough maybe it will stick with them and they will take care of themselves better than I did.
Thanks for the link peggy! Ive been listening through some of those the past few days and I really like that! Its different from most of the stuff out there :-)

Im the same, goes straight to the tummy/hips.
I can say however when I got over the 4kg mark with weight gain THAT'S when It finally went to the boobs as well and I was getting complimented on how healthy I looked.

The only thing I can think of, is for those of us that cant put it on, maybe go hard with the protein shakes,carbs etc, to the point where we know we will put on weight but work out in a manner that will hopefully take it away from the hips and tummy, coupled with the the thai slapping fat transfer massage with any luck that fat would go to the boobs instead!!! (wishfull thinking I know)
There is a DVD by leslie sonome "walk you belly flat" it seems to focus soley on working the tummy and toning thighs etc. It is a good cardio workout but focuses primarily on the lower half

everyone on my mom's side of the family have D cups or bigger....including my little sister. Apparently the women on my dad's side have A's and B's, and I guess I got their bad genes. Not only am I like manly-tall, I also have a flat chest. Thanks Dad.

[quote='SaiyanPrincess' pid='99859' dateline='1392100376']
everyone on my mom's side of the family have D cups or bigger....including my little sister. Apparently the women on my dad's side have A's and B's, and I guess I got their bad genes. Not only am I like manly-tall, I also have a flat chest. Thanks

You have my sympathies. Im very much like my dad too Sad
Sucks doesnt it esp when your siblings are big and youre not!
Theres hope for us yet though :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon