Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Whos mothers/sisters/family have big boobs when you dont?

Oops dont know where that message went!
But yes I can thank my dad for a lot of my traits too good and bad :p
You will get there though. Its a good thing if your genes dictate bigger boobs. Between your d's and a's there has to be a nice in the middle for you at least Smile

(11-02-2014, 07:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Oops dont know where that message went!
You will get there though. Its a good thing if your genes dictate bigger boobs. Between your d's and a's there has to be a nice in the middle for you at least Smile
NBE has been working for me so far, I went from A/B to a full 34B using Natureday cream...and I just started taking PM, so I hope I can at least get somewhere. lol, I'm just tired of being jealous of my family! Dodgy

(12-02-2014, 06:34 AM)SaiyanPrincess Wrote:  
NBE has been working for me so far, I went from A/B to a full 34B using Natureday cream...and I just started taking PM, so I hope I can at least get somewhere. lol, I'm just tired of being jealous of my family! Dodgy

oh I love hearing natureday success stories! I've just started back up on their liquid. I wanted badly to try the cream but I get all panickly about parabens and the likes so I didn't use it! that's a good improvement though up a cup size - go you!
yes im SICK AND TIRED of being teased by my younger sister about my small boobs, the icing on the cake was when her pre teen daughter joined in on it one day! I was soo upset I tell you.. they did it in front of the rest of the kids and her fiancée too :s it was a humiliating experience and me being mrs nice girl just kept my mouth shut!

(12-02-2014, 06:45 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

oh I love hearing natureday success stories! I've just started back up on their liquid. I wanted badly to try the cream but I get all panickly about parabens and the likes so I didn't use it! that's a good improvement though up a cup size - go you!
yes im SICK AND TIRED of being teased by my younger sister about my small boobs, the icing on the cake was when her pre teen daughter joined in on it one day! I was soo upset I tell you.. they did it in front of the rest of the kids and her fiancée too :s it was a humiliating experience and me being mrs nice girl just kept my mouth shut!
Well, I hope the liquid is working for you, because I wasted A LOT of money on it with no results before trying the cream...maybe it's just the self-massage aspect of the cream that's showing results, or maybe because I actually eat now, lol, but I totally feel you. My mom and my sister (D cups) are actually jealous because I'm like 9 inches taller than they are, and so you can't really tell when I gain weight, but I do have a mean aunt (mom's sister) who teases me mercilessly like "why do you even bother wearing a bra, you look like a man" etc.

(12-02-2014, 07:22 AM)SaiyanPrincess Wrote:  
(12-02-2014, 06:45 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Well, I hope the liquid is working for you, because I wasted A LOT of money on it with no results before trying the cream...maybe it's just the self-massage aspect of the cream that's showing results, or maybe because I actually eat now, lol, but I totally feel you. My mom and my sister (D cups) are actually jealous because I'm like 9 inches taller than they are, and so you can't really tell when I gain weight, but I do have a mean aunt (mom's sister) who teases me mercilessly like "why do you even bother wearing a bra, you look like a man" etc.

Aggh what a dreadful thing to say to you Sad dunno about you but I personally could have bitten back with something equally as hurtful but noo just sat back like a sucker and put on a brave face..

Thats interesting how the liquid didnt work and the cream did. That definitely leans towards massage then doesnt it...?? I wonder if its better absorbed directly applied to your breasts! Maybe the digestion process breaks it down too much. I think il apply it to my beasts then cause you cant argue gaining a cup size can you.

Funny my mum and sis are d's too. I hope we can join them soon. One should never have to suffer through teasing like we have.

Take a few minutes to fill out my NBE survey!

I'll be back with the results.Wink

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=j...wp37419859

except for my grandmother and one of my cousins from my moms side of the family, everyone in my family is a C-cup. Blush

(15-03-2014, 08:22 PM)flatchested_weirdo Wrote:  except for my grandmother and one of my cousins from my moms side of the family, everyone in my family is a C-cup. Blush

Well here is where we change all that Smile

My mom has big boobs. Before she had kids she had long skinny legs, a tiny waist, a flat stomach, and big breasts. Totally unfair. She passed absolutely nothing of that figure down to me. Maybe the waistline, but even that's not as small as hers was.

(15-03-2014, 08:33 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  My mom has big boobs. Before she had kids she had long skinny legs, a tiny waist, a flat stomach, and big breasts. Totally unfair. She passed absolutely nothing of that figure down to me. Maybe the waistline, but even that's not as small as hers was.

I was under alot of stress going through puberty. I maintain that and hormonal abnormalities play a huge role in not developing breasts esp in cases of genetics you know. And your mind first and foremost :s
I was scared to and didnt want to develop breasts! It worked!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon