Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

They aren't growing?

Not every technique works for every person.... I tried just massage but because the medication I'm on blocks Prolactin secretions it did nothing for me.... We're all snowflakes.... uniquely different....

(18-12-2013, 04:50 PM)CharlieKate Wrote:  Do you know of any way (massage,pump,etc.) to mold them to a certain shape? Before I started this, they were cone-shaped and I'm worried they'll get like that again even with doing this. I really like how round they are- I feel so feminine Smile

Exercise will help change the shape. I box regularly and went from a semi-cone to semi-rounded shape without even realizing it. (I box to reduce stress, not for breast enhancement.) I can't speak for other types of exercises, although I have been doing one-sided chest exercises to improve tissue development on my underdeveloped breast.

Once you reach your ideal size, you can continue breast massage a few times a week for breast health. I think that will keep them rounded and feminine.

Since I first started this thread, I've noticed that my breasts ache constantly, sometimes in specific areas and other times just all over. I haven't experienced any more growth, though. Is it normal to have aching for a while with no results?

I've added fenugreek and ginkgo biloba to my NBE as well as hypnosis.

(02-01-2014, 07:22 PM)CharlieKate Wrote:  Since I first started this thread, I've noticed that my breasts ache constantly, sometimes in specific areas and other times just all over. I haven't experienced any more growth, though. Is it normal to have aching for a while with no results?

I've added fenugreek and ginkgo biloba to my NBE as well as hypnosis.

I have not experienced this. I know the growth comes in spurts. You may not notice any changes for a week or two. I wonder if you are massaging too hard?

(16-12-2013, 03:43 PM)CharlieKate Wrote:  Hi,
I've been massaging my breasts for 4 weeks now and am sad to say that I don't see any growth. I use flaxseed oil because I'm 17 and if my parents saw something labeled 'breastadvance' in my room, they'd throw it out, so flaxseed oil is all I can really use. I do it for 30-60 minutes depending on how much time I have (I don't separate the time, should I?). The strange thing is, after I massage my breasts, I take a little bit of the oil and I rub it on my bum for like 15 seconds (I'm really tiny and I want some curves!Smile) and my bum looks...good. Why is my butt growing faster than my breasts? I do a lot of butt exercises to go along with the oil...should I be doing breast exercises as well? My breasts seem fuller than before just not any bigger.

Thank you for reading and happy holidays!! Smile

Massaging your breasts for just four weeks is not enough time to make your breasts increase in size. Continue massaging your breasts with the flaxseed oil for at least 3 more months and then check the results.

http://increasemybreast.com

(18-12-2013, 05:42 PM)Karren Wrote:  Not every technique works for every person.... I tried just massage but because the medication I'm on blocks Prolactin secretions it did nothing for me.... We're all snowflakes.... uniquely different....

Hi Karren
Please may I ask what medication you're on. It's just that I've been doing this same massage as the links posted on here for 5-6 months with no growth. I'm on thyroxine for an underactive thryoid so I'm wondering if my medication is blocking the prolactin and that's why I'm not getting any growth.

Gosh, it's so frustrating, I just won't grow...........Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon