Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you ladies help me? (NEWBIE)

(06-01-2014, 04:20 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yeah you prob have a lot of baby fat still. Id just focus on promoting healthy endocrine system for now. You are better off that way. When the time comes when you are old enough, then you could think about nbe seriously. Till then, prep your body by eating clean.

Fat round faces can be attributed to bad diet, malabsorption allergies , etc. You might want to research it. I had it at your age from hypothyroidism and excessive carbs.

Thanks for the face fat tips Smile

Well, I don't think there's any harm for me to do massage and hypnosis.

(07-01-2014, 05:15 PM)Mara Wrote:  What do you like about yourself?
It is easy to dwell on the things we do not like.
When I was in high school there was a girl who was "big boned"; everyone in her family was just bigger. She got picked on because of her size at first...
Her face though... she was beautiful. Her spirit was so sweet that soon people began to see her for who she was and the picking stopped.

One thing you mentioned is your eyes. Look around on-line or ask a friend to help you learn how to use make up and use a little around your eyes.
I wear very little make up and it is amazing what a good eyeliner or mascara can do! Smile

Pick the parts of you that you do like and think on them.

Take your time to work on the other parts that you want to improve. Wink

Thank you for the tips Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon