Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you ladies help me? (NEWBIE)

(31-12-2013, 02:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Give it another 6 to 8 years. ENJOY being a kid as long as you can! You'll have LOTS of time to worry about growing the twins after you hit your 20's! It only takes about 2 years, as far as I know.

At school most girls are 32B or more, since 7th grade. I am bullied at school because I'm flat chested. I wish I had found this forum before, so I'd be at least a B until when I'm back to school... (I'm from Brazil, the school calendars begin in late January here) and I think that the earlier I begin, the better. So when I hit 20's I won't have to worry about this, and worry about college and getting a job instead.
I don't feel very childish, and my school friends definitely aren't childish too.

(31-12-2013, 03:24 AM)prettylily Wrote:  
Quote:In my father's side of the family I don't have any aunts, but my grandma has really big breasts... But she used to be very beautiful in her youth too, what I am not.
Genetics don't work that way, so don't think you're doomed to tiny breasts just because you aren't the spitting image of your grandmother. Really, there's no point to puzzling over the breasts in your family since inheritance can be complicated and span many generations. For now, just make sure you give your body every opportunity to grow by maintaining a healthy lifestyle, exercising, and getting plenty of sleep. If you're already pretty healthy, that's great!

Quote:I'm gaining weight because I know breasts are made mostly of fat but I accumulated fat mostly in my thighs, some in my stomach and some in my breasts.
Chest exercises like push ups can help push your breasts out as you build your pectoral muscles. As for weight, I think it's best to just maintain a healthy one for right now.

Quote:And yeah I'm pretty patient. My first goal is fitting a 32B in at the maximum 2 months... Is this okay? And then a 32C till June. I began some massages and I am searching for some hypnosis mp3s. Thank you for your reply : )
The pace will differ from person to person, so I can't say. It is best to stick with a given program for at least 6 months before declaring it a bust, though. Taking pictures is a good way to keep track of your progress (you can take pictures in the same bra, but BUT MAKE SURE YOU ONLY WEAR THIS BRA TO MEASURE PROGRESS or you'll stretch it out), as well as taking measurements from many angles like above bust, across each breast individually, height, leaning bust measure, etc.

Let me give you my personal opinion, here. If you never get any bigger than your current size, can you be happy with that? I think that's the most important thing, to start from a foundation of self-acceptance instead of hoping to build a body that you can eventually love. Expect results, but don't depend on them.

You are very patient and supportive prettylilly!
I think its good to discover NBE early enough, but in her age, she shouldn't mess up with hormones, so the only thing that is left is healthy protein rich food and massage. Pumping I wouldn't recommend either, I am pumping, without it I would have no progress, but it has drawbacks too, many people get stretch marks and nipples will most probably change. The skin on the nipple and areola is thinner an is streched even more, I got some wrinkles on my areaola that I didn't have before and my nipples were flat, now they protrude even if not erect. But if you nipples already protrude pumping will probably make them bigger. Pumping is a lot of work and it most certainly has its bad sides, its not only a win win game. So for a 14year old, no hormonal method, just massage and FOOD-very important BUT you have plenty of time to inform yourself about all the methods, so ones when you are in the right age you want loose time searching information, what we all had to do first.

And a goal cup B in 2 months, C in another 3 months is probably unrealistic if you have no tissue to start with, some girls grow very fast, but they started out with a full B or small C. But in that age you don't know how things will develop on their own even if you do nothing, many girls grew even after 18 and 20, but me personally I stopped developing I think even before 14, nothing ever changed, but I have always been too thin, that was one thing I should have taken more care of. Because in my family they actually all have normal to large breasts.

Thank you, rateset! I agree with you about the pumping, which is why I was hesitant to suggest it even though I've seen others suggest it for younger girls.

Quote:At school most girls are 32B or more, since 7th grade. I am bullied at school because I'm flat chested. I wish I had found this forum before, so I'd be at least a B until when I'm back to school... (I'm from Brazil, the school calendars begin in late January here) and I think that the earlier I begin, the better. So when I hit 20's I won't have to worry about this, and worry about college and getting a job instead.
If you just want to look like you have a B cup, you can just wear padded bras. I wonder how you carry yourself at school, though. I've definitely had friends and classmates make comments about my flat chest, but I'd never say I was being bullied. I suspect that if you are being bullied, growing bigger breasts will just lead to being bullied about something else, or possibly being bullied for having bigger breasts.

Quote:I don't feel very childish, and my school friends definitely aren't childish too.
That's hardly a good barometer. I thought I was mature for my age when I was 14, and I actually was, but I still look back on it and cringe. I know what it's like to be dismissed because of my age, but in this situation, the way to show your maturity is to rise above the childish bullying. Because, make no mistake, bullying is childish.

(31-12-2013, 01:55 PM)rateset Wrote:  
Quote:In my father's side of the family I don't have any aunts, but my grandma has really big breasts... But she used to be very beautiful in her youth too, what I am not.
Genetics don't work that way, so don't think you're doomed to tiny breasts just because you aren't the spitting image of your grandmother. Really, there's no point to puzzling over the breasts in your family since inheritance can be complicated and span many generations. For now, just make sure you give your body every opportunity to grow by maintaining a healthy lifestyle, exercising, and getting plenty of sleep. If you're already pretty healthy, that's great!

Quote:I'm gaining weight because I know breasts are made mostly of fat but I accumulated fat mostly in my thighs, some in my stomach and some in my breasts.
Chest exercises like push ups can help push your breasts out as you build your pectoral muscles. As for weight, I think it's best to just maintain a healthy one for right now.

Quote:And yeah I'm pretty patient. My first goal is fitting a 32B in at the maximum 2 months... Is this okay? And then a 32C till June. I began some massages and I am searching for some hypnosis mp3s. Thank you for your reply : )
The pace will differ from person to person, so I can't say. It is best to stick with a given program for at least 6 months before declaring it a bust, though. Taking pictures is a good way to keep track of your progress (you can take pictures in the same bra, but BUT MAKE SURE YOU ONLY WEAR THIS BRA TO MEASURE PROGRESS or you'll stretch it out), as well as taking measurements from many angles like above bust, across each breast individually, height, leaning bust measure, etc.

Let me give you my personal opinion, here. If you never get any bigger than your current size, can you be happy with that? I think that's the most important thing, to start from a foundation of self-acceptance instead of hoping to build a body that you can eventually love. Expect results, but don't depend on them.

I think its good to discover NBE early enough, but in her age, she shouldn't mess up with hormones, so the only thing that is left is healthy protein rich food and massage. Pumping I wouldn't recommend either, I am pumping, without it I would have no progress, but it has drawbacks too, many people get stretch marks and nipples will most probably change. The skin on the nipple and areola is thinner an is streched even more, I got some wrinkles on my areaola that I didn't have before and my nipples were flat, now they protrude even if not erect. But if you nipples already protrude pumping will probably make them bigger. Pumping is a lot of work and it most certainly has its bad sides, its not only a win win game. So for a 14year old, no hormonal method, just massage and FOOD-very important BUT you have plenty of time to inform yourself about all the methods, so ones when you are in the right age you want loose time searching information, what we all had to do first.

And a goal cup B in 2 months, C in another 3 months is probably unrealistic if you have no tissue to start with, some girls grow very fast, but they started out with a full B or small C. But in that age you don't know how things will develop on their own even if you do nothing, many girls grew even after 18 and 20, but me personally I stopped developing I think even before 14, nothing ever changed, but I have always been too thin, that was one thing I should have taken more care of. Because in my family they actually all have normal to large breasts.

Yes prettylilly was very helpful! And thank you for your reply too. I'm already doing massage. Do you think I can try hipnosys? I already used hypnosis for other thinks before.

And I think I do have some tissue. I fill my 32A bra.…

Thank you!

(31-12-2013, 01:55 PM)rateset Wrote:  

But even if I don't have tissue it will work, even if slowly, right???...

(31-12-2013, 03:42 PM)prettylily Wrote:  If you just want to look like you have a B cup, you can just wear padded bras. I wonder how you carry yourself at school, though. I've definitely had friends and classmates make comments about my flat chest, but I'd never say I was being bullied. I suspect that if you are being bullied, growing bigger breasts will just lead to being bullied about something else, or possibly being bullied for having bigger breasts.

That's hardly a good barometer. I thought I was mature for my age when I was 14, and I actually was, but I still look back on it and cringe. I know what it's like to be dismissed because of my age, but in this situation, the way to show your maturity is to rise above the childish bullying. Because, make no mistake, bullying is childish.

Yeah, I don't have some necessary social skills so this is probably related to the fact that I am bullied. I'm preparing myself for the next year though!

And when I said my classmates, I was referring to the girls XD the boys, the bullies, are really childish. Sorry for not specifying Blush

Quote:But even if I don't have tissue it will work, even if slowly, right???...
I think you're a bigger size than me to start with, so you have tissue. Whether it works is an individual question. Try it and see!

Quote:Yeah, I don't have some necessary social skills so this is probably related to the fact that I am bullied. I'm preparing myself for the next year though!

And when I said my classmates, I was referring to the girls XD the boys, the bullies, are really childish. Sorry for not specifying
Be polite but firm and work on your confidence and self-security. That'll do more for you than breasts ever could. And if a boy is rude or cruel to you, ignore him. He's not worth your time or stress. Unless you are being physically bullied? I hope not.

(31-12-2013, 11:47 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  
(31-12-2013, 02:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Give it another 6 to 8 years. ENJOY being a kid as long as you can! You'll have LOTS of time to worry about growing the twins after you hit your 20's! It only takes about 2 years, as far as I know.

At school most girls are 32B or more, since 7th grade. I am bullied at school because I'm flat chested. I wish I had found this forum before, so I'd be at least a B until when I'm back to school... (I'm from Brazil, the school calendars begin in late January here) and I think that the earlier I begin, the better. So when I hit 20's I won't have to worry about this, and worry about college and getting a job instead.
I don't feel very childish, and my school friends definitely aren't childish too.
When a girl with tits bullies you, reach out and give her a titty twister and say, "See? It's not so great to have tits, now, is it!" Besides, remember, you're dealing with a bunch of immature little girls that don't have an ounce of sensitivity towards others' feelings!!
Are any of those girls your friend? If so, they AREN'T very friendly and I don't think you should waste your time with them anymore!!
Another option, get a pair of silicone breast enhancers. You can find them all over eBay and other places. The ones made by Special Trade are really good. The ones made by RealDoll are EXTREMELY good and look perfectly real, AND you don't even have to wear a bra with them and, even if you're "naked" (with them on) it'll be hard for anyone to tell you're wearing them, but, they're at least $700.00 a pair! By the time you save up that kind of money, your own tits will have probably grown a cup size or three and you won't need them anymore!
Boys do the same stupid shit! They think they're better than some other kids because they have a bigger dick or more pubes. Within 2 years, it won't matter anymore because they'll ALL have a bigger dick and pubes!! Right now, a lot of them simply ARE bigger dicks!! Some people just grow faster than others, it's just natural.
Besides, although most guys love big tits on a girl, most (at least those guys that are WORTH your time!!) will eventually go for a girl with brains and a great personality over big tits. ANY guy that wants you JUST for your tits is NOT good relationship material!! Don't even bother with those assholes!! If a bigger set of tits walks by, they'll drop you for those in a heartbeat!!
I HAVE known girls that were an A cup one day and, within a few MONTHS, they ballooned to at least a D cup!!

(31-12-2013, 07:23 PM)prettylily Wrote:  Be polite but firm and work on your confidence and self-security. That'll do more for you than breasts ever could. And if a boy is rude or cruel to you, ignore him. He's not worth your time or stress. Unless you are being physically bullied? I hope not.

I am not, fortunately. But in the beginning of this year I used to be worried A LOT about my small breasts, so I wore baggy clothes and didn't want anyone to notice me. I've over heard some conversations, and the girls judge a lot other girls with small breasts and/or large waist. Even if they don't mention this in their face like the boys do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon