Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Guy here with a few questions

I think gymnasts are small because if they get bigger then they can't compete and are off the team.... gymnastics doesn't make you small breasted.... only small breasted women do gymnastic....

(31-12-2013, 05:08 AM)Karren Wrote:  I think gymnasts are small because if they get bigger then they can't compete and are off the team.... gymnastics doesn't make you small breasted.... only small breasted women do gymnastic....

You guys are probably right i just thought that may be the case. I was wrong

(31-12-2013, 05:15 AM)lclutchl Wrote:  
(31-12-2013, 05:08 AM)Karren Wrote:  I think gymnasts are small because if they get bigger then they can't compete and are off the team.... gymnastics doesn't make you small breasted.... only small breasted women do gymnastic....

You guys are probably right i just thought that may be the case. I was wrong

Actually, it can halt feminine characteristics if started at a young age and into the pubescent years. Testosterone is often much higher than estrogen.

I was a tot when I started gym and thankfully i got out of it before pubertySmile my brother stayed in, into adulthood.

Now if your girl was doing gym well after puberty or after it began, it may be mild or may be moderate. Only she can go on her hunchex.

She was doing it at the start of Puberty i believe not quite sure. She is 5'8 though so idk lol. I just wanna know about the massages most of all. Whats the best oil and some that does not have any kind of hormone in it

(31-12-2013, 05:08 AM)lclutchl Wrote:  However gymnastics is very much so harder than drumming. When done at the competitive level like she did it.

You think? Tell her to try it sometime!

(31-12-2013, 06:02 AM)lclutchl Wrote:  She was doing it at the start of Puberty i believe not quite sure. She is 5'8 though so idk lol. I just wanna know about the massages most of all. Whats the best oil and some that does not have any kind of hormone in it

Oh!! Well, here's something I heard a few years ago: the stuff in your body that tells your bones how long to grow is the same stuff that tells your tits how big to grow and, if you're tall, you probably won't have big tits.
I'm not sure that's true, especially after seeing Leelee Sobieskli!!
http://www.leeleesobieski.net/wordpress/...ieski1.jpg
She's GOTTA be a 6-footer with at LEAST D cups!!

The whole gymnast thing shouldn't affect massage either way, I'd think. I see a lot of people recommending flax seed oil.

And you can massage her if you and she would like. It doesn't actually matter whose hands are doing the rubbing.

(31-12-2013, 06:55 AM)prettylily Wrote:  The whole gymnast thing shouldn't affect massage either way, I'd think. I see a lot of people recommending flax seed oil.

And you can massage her if you and she would like. It doesn't actually matter whose hands are doing the rubbing.

Thanks prettylily lol i didnt really wanna argue haha. BUt flax seed oil sounds good i will tell her about it. I didnt mention the gymnast thing to start a debate i just thought it was relevant. I guess it wasn't. But I thank all of you guys for responding i will be posting updates to tell you guys if things are working and probably to ask more questions

Wait one more thing. Is this to be done everyday or do boobs need rest days? Just wondering

I think most of us who massage massage every day. It shouldn't hurt, so don't press too hard or overdo it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon