Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You know what really gets my goat throughout this process!

goat... snake.... cat.... what are you guys talking about? Wink

Ella, do you think you gained weight due to the herbs?

(04-01-2014, 06:40 PM)peggy Wrote:  goat... snake.... cat.... what are you guys talking about? Wink

Ella, do you think you gained weight due to the herbs?

Apparently this has turned into a zoo thread......

Hey peggy Smile I cant be sure to be honest, whether I can put it down to the increased protein intake (most likely scenario?) .
I think I first noticed it when I was taking greenbush herbs! Either way I'm not prepared to put on a few kgs to wait and see if it moves up you know, ps when I was 63 kgs I was nicely rounded and got lots of compliments, now im creeping up to 60. I used to always be able to wear tight cotton tops and bodycon style clothing but now I feel uncomforterable cause of the extra weight (its not much granted ) but III notice it!

I too gained 1 kg but that was because of Christmas food. Blush

(04-01-2014, 01:59 PM)Karren Wrote:  Your lucky.... I don't even have a goat!

I used to, but someone got mine years ago!

(04-01-2014, 01:59 PM)Karren Wrote:  Your lucky.... I don't even have a goat!

I used to, but someone got mine years ago!

Have you thought of doing the Japanese skin brushing like Chiyo did? Redistributing the fat to your breasts.

Since starting. Maka I have seen my tum more rounder but nothing on butt Sad if only one could suck that fat out and distribute to wanted places !! Smile.
No goat hearders / snake charmers / essex blonde for me :p

(05-01-2014, 02:49 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Have you thought of doing the Japanese skin brushing like Chiyo did? Redistributing the fat to your breasts.

hey jen Smile
yes absolutely and that's why I didn't mind having a little bit down there to play with. at the moment though I have been feeling queasy (very) each and every day off and on, theres NOOO way I could be pregnant but its unlike me to be like this.
that aside once im certain that's all clear then yes il continue to do fat transfer until I loose it CAUSE IM GOING TOO! taken up cycling and il try walk on the off days to get abit more fit.

(05-01-2014, 04:10 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Since starting. Maka I have seen my tum more rounder but nothing on butt Sad if only one could suck that fat out and distribute to wanted places !! Smile.
No goat hearders / snake charmers / essex blonde for me :p

omg I hear ya! id have the most perfect boobs if only I could get that fat from downstairs and move it up!!!

Yah!,

What's that massage scouping technique, or is it cupping, wth, you know what I mean,lol.....make that thing work. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon