Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi considering plastic surgery :(

(07-01-2014, 01:58 AM)DreamGirl2014 Wrote:  Hi! Thanks everyone and yeah my measurements are kinda due to just sitting around Shy and I guess I also give credit to my genetics (everyone in my family has a big bum) lol so I'm not sure if somethings really wrong with me Blush I'll remeasure just in case Tongue
Well, see? There ya go! My aunt Shirley had a very normal looking ass, but her daughters ass is HUGE!!!! The rest of her body's not really even THAT big!! I'm betting half of her weight is in her ass!! Now, if genetics had something to do with it, her ass would've been the same as her mom's. Also, my cousin, Janet, has a VERY normal looking body and is probably a B or C cup, but her daughter was already a D cup by the time she was 17 and has gotten bigger since!! And she has a body to DIE for!!!! And, if Janet was to look like my aunt Betty (her mom) she'd be a HUGE frumpy old lady by now who has trouble walking!!

(07-01-2014, 05:00 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(07-01-2014, 01:58 AM)DreamGirl2014 Wrote:  Hi! Thanks everyone and yeah my measurements are kinda due to just sitting around Shy and I guess I also give credit to my genetics (everyone in my family has a big bum) lol so I'm not sure if somethings really wrong with me Blush I'll remeasure just in case Tongue
Well, see? There ya go! My aunt Shirley had a very normal looking ass, but her daughters ass is HUGE!!!! The rest of her body's not really even THAT big!! I'm betting half of her weight is in her ass!! Now, if genetics had something to do with it, her ass would've been the same as her mom's. Also, my cousin, Janet, has a VERY normal looking body and is probably a B or C cup, but her daughter was already a D cup by the time she was 17 and has gotten bigger since!! And she has a body to DIE for!!!! And, if Janet was to look like my aunt Betty (her mom) she'd be a HUGE frumpy old lady by now who has trouble walking!!

I sincierly hope the genetics won't affect me as my mom commited suicide when I was just around 2 Sad

(07-01-2014, 05:37 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

I sincierly hope the genetics won't affect me as my mom commited suicide when I was just around 2 Sad

WOW!!!! That sucks!!!! I HOPE you didn't think it was because of you. I don't think suicide is part of genetics, either. My brother was the first in at least 100 years of my family to kill himself (last Dec.). Although I've been distraught or depressed enough to consider it, I've never attempted it.

(07-01-2014, 05:47 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

WOW!!!! That sucks!!!! I HOPE you didn't think it was because of you. I don't think suicide is part of genetics, either. My brother was the first in at least 100 years of my family to kill himself (last Dec.). Although I've been distraught or depressed enough to consider it, I've never attempted it.
Dispite mistreated and chucked. Out at age of 14.5 by adoptive parents and seen some really tough times I have never ever felt sucidal . I am a fighter and overcame numerable. Hurdles .have thriving business , married last 32 yrs , son at uni , traced real brothers+sister who were not as succesful as me so helped them all and confortable now . So maybe I. Am diffrent Smile

(07-01-2014, 05:56 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(07-01-2014, 05:47 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Dispite mistreated and chucked. Out at age of 14.5 by adoptive parents and seen some really tough times I have never ever felt sucidal . I am a fighter and overcame numerable. Hurdles .have thriving business , married last 32 yrs , son at uni , traced real brothers+sister who were not as succesful as me so helped them all and confortable now . So maybe I. Am diffrent Smile

That's good!! Much continued success!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon