Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Study: Fenugreek Kills 72% of Breast Cancer Cells in Lab

(17-01-2014, 05:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You're a legend! Thanks missed Smile
No problem!! I HOPE I can help!!

(16-01-2014, 06:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  They did a doco on them over here once after several people started complaining about neurological problems, migraines and the likes shortly after a cell tower was erected in their areas and they hired an independent contractor to the cell company to go and measure
the levels of waves/emr's etc being emitted from the tower and compared to what the safety legal requirements are, the output was 100 fold higher than what the safety limit cap was.
He even discovered they had hidden cell communication receivers on his kids local school and painted over the top of it to disguise it, he pulled them out of the school right away cause he knew how dangerous these levels are.
I bring it up with friends and family and they just aren't interested and for the most part hear me out then never give it a second thought again Sad I have always gotten debilitating migraines after long cell phone calls which made me query the whole cell phone radiation thing and investigate it further. I'm not really a nut job - honest Wink

Wow, how scary! And to think only more and more are going to pop up!
Sad

[/quote]

I only talk on speaker now. I noticed after talking on my cell for awhile that my whole cheek would turn bright red!

(17-01-2014, 07:23 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(16-01-2014, 06:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  They did a doco on them over here once after several people started complaining about neurological problems, migraines and the likes shortly after a cell tower was erected in their areas and they hired an independent contractor to the cell company to go and measure
the levels of waves/emr's etc being emitted from the tower and compared to what the safety legal requirements are, the output was 100 fold higher than what the safety limit cap was.
He even discovered they had hidden cell communication receivers on his kids local school and painted over the top of it to disguise it, he pulled them out of the school right away cause he knew how dangerous these levels are.
I bring it up with friends and family and they just aren't interested and for the most part hear me out then never give it a second thought again Sad I have always gotten debilitating migraines after long cell phone calls which made me query the whole cell phone radiation thing and investigate it further. I'm not really a nut job - honest Wink

Wow, how scary! And to think only more and more are going to pop up!
Sad

I only talk on speaker now. I noticed after talking on my cell for awhile that my whole cheek would turn bright red!
[/quote]

I know right!! The whole side of my head that i had the phone on would get really hot then the migraine would set in! When I buy a cellphone now (and im an absolute gadget geek) I always check the SAR value which is documented somewhere in the manual that comes with the phone, it will tell you what the level of absorbable radio waves that can get absorbed by your body/head. Its a great guide. Iphones are the worst offenders and the samsungs seem pretty low, ie I have a galaxy note 2 and the sar value is pretty low! So double happy, biggest phone - minimal radiation!

Sure am glad I don't have one!! Y'know, all they are is tracking devices and because there's a secondary battery in them, they (NSA, etc.) can listen to you even if you have it shut off!! There's a video on YouTube that shows you how to take out that battery. It doesn't kill the phone, just the ability for them to listen in when you aren't using it.

(17-01-2014, 08:03 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Sure am glad I don't have one!! Y'know, all they are is tracking devices and because there's a secondary battery in them, they (NSA, etc.) can listen to you even if you have it shut off!! There's a video on YouTube that shows you how to take out that battery. It doesn't kill the phone, just the ability for them to listen in when you aren't using it.

what the ...... !!! I don't know what country you're from missed but we in our little country have just gone through the "eyes and ears" listening and monitoring what we do and say over here! Big controversy.
I personally don't say anything that would be of interest to anyone over the phone ha ha . I hate using cell phones for calls for the most part but I truly LOVE cellphones for all the other things you can do with them. For the most part I try to keep the phone offline whenever possible. I just love having a massive video/memory catcher/calendar/mp3 player around to take with me wherever I go Smile I cant imagine life without a cell phone but again I keep the thing OFFLINE wherever possible!

Thank you for the useful information! I don't know of anybody with Breast Cancer but I will be spreading the information around so others will know tooSmile.

(17-01-2014, 08:17 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-01-2014, 08:03 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Sure am glad I don't have one!! Y'know, all they are is tracking devices and because there's a secondary battery in them, they (NSA, etc.) can listen to you even if you have it shut off!! There's a video on YouTube that shows you how to take out that battery. It doesn't kill the phone, just the ability for them to listen in when you aren't using it.

what the ...... !!! I don't know what country you're from missed but we in our little country have just gone through the "eyes and ears" listening and monitoring what we do and say over here! Big controversy.
I personally don't say anything that would be of interest to anyone over the phone ha ha . I hate using cell phones for calls for the most part but I truly LOVE cellphones for all the other things you can do with them. For the most part I try to keep the phone offline whenever possible. I just love having a massive video/memory catcher/calendar/mp3 player around to take with me wherever I go Smile I cant imagine life without a cell phone but again I keep the thing OFFLINE wherever possible!

They've been listening in ANY way they can on THIS half of the planet, too!!
Okay, you don't say anything interesting, but, how do you know someone else with you starts a conversation that they'd deem controversial.

(17-01-2014, 06:51 PM)swannnn Wrote:  Thank you for the useful information! I don't know of anybody with Breast Cancer but I will be spreading the information around so others will know tooSmile.

Great! But it doesn't matter WHERE the cancer is.
By the way, speaking of breast cancer, I'm glad there are so very many people supporting the Race For The Cure and all that, but, you HAVE to know, it's a HUGE farce!!!! DON'T give them ANY money!!!! It only goes right into their pockets and never gets used to find ANY kind of a cure!! If they were REALLY looking for one, they'd have found the hundreds of them that have already existed for at least a few hundred years!! If you want to give them ANYTHING, do a bit of research on the natural cures and send that info to them.

(18-01-2014, 03:44 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Okay, you don't say anything interesting, but, how do you know someone else with you starts a conversation that they'd deem controversial.

I get ya missed Smile I dare say theyd be most interested in this conversation! !! Oh well look at the end of the day we are interested in self preservation and if we choose to go down a diff path to the masses thats our choice. We arent hurting anybody. They say youre average oncologist would never use their own treatment should the need arise. What does that say :s

(18-01-2014, 04:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-01-2014, 03:44 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

I get ya missed Smile I dare say theyd be most interested in this conversation! !! Oh well look at the end of the day we are interested in self preservation and if we choose to go down a diff path to the masses thats our choice. We arent hurting anybody. They say youre average oncologist would never use their own treatment should the need arise. What does that say :s
They may very well be interested in this thread! But at least lots of other people are seeing it, too, and some are waking up to see the fraud for what it is!!
In the movie I mentioned before, "Cancer: The Forbidden Cures" there's bit in there about some Dr. (I think) in the late `50's/early `60's who had a cancer cure and various government people tried to quell the noise about he was making. Then, one of the people in charge of trying to take him down got cancer and, instead of seeing a "regular" Dr. about it, he went straight to THIS Dr., who cured him!! What does THAT say?? ;-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon