Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does anyone else feel like they cant get them big enough?

(18-01-2014, 09:48 PM)lau Wrote:  PLEASE in the name of all the flat girls out there how do you get your boobs to grow. I'm new to this forum and still trying to figure everything out.
SET YOUR MAILBOX TO RECEIVE MESSAGES> otherwise, no one can respond to you in PM messaging.
Welcome to the forum! PC stands for Progesterone Cream often found in health food stores. You can get it compounded by a doctor or get it through sites like amazon.com or swansons.com

T.

(17-01-2014, 05:57 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't know what it is I read more on the measure tape but they hardly ever look big to me i can fill a 32gg but to me they don't look or anyway feel how I expect that size to be.
Its frustrating I have way over a 40in chest which on most women is too big but for me is average proportion with my body I'm not even a that big only 5ft5 and waist 28 too much Christmas food I do have wideish shoulders and hip but not unusual or is it the shape of my breast I have less tissue high.
Does anyone else get this am I imagining this?
I'm thinking of focusing more in loosing weight to get my body smaller maybe then they will look bigger if I try to keep the size with nooglebrrry and no.

You want them bigger ? Holy cow ! I think you got big boobies Smile
Maybe you could trim your waist a bit .

(05-02-2014, 12:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(17-01-2014, 05:57 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't know what it is I read more on the measure tape but they hardly ever look big to me i can fill a 32gg but to me they don't look or anyway feel how I expect that size to be.
Its frustrating I have way over a 40in chest which on most women is too big but for me is average proportion with my body I'm not even a that big only 5ft5 and waist 28 too much Christmas food I do have wideish shoulders and hip but not unusual or is it the shape of my breast I have less tissue high.
I'm thinking of focusing more in loosing weight to get my body smaller maybe then they will look bigger if I try to keep the size with nooglebrrry and no.

Yes I'm working on that I'm down 2 inches another 2 would be perfect and still over 43 on the chest really think my growth is keeping on going but much more gradually oh I'm also down a band size so that's like gaining a cup in a bra.

(06-02-2014, 05:21 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 12:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Yes I'm working on that I'm down 2 inches another 2 would be perfect and still over 43 on the chest really think my growth is keeping on going but much more gradually oh I'm also down a band size so that's like gaining a cup in a bra.

You gona look one hot mama Wink

I think we get this way with everything because it's our bodies and we are used to them. For example, unless I go to try on new pants or someone comments, I don't realize how big my ass really is. I think it's a decent size but nothing outrageous, but everyone tells me different. It's just that you are use to them.

I started a 32A and I'm a 34C and mine don't feel that big to me, I want a 34DD now lol. When I first started I just wanted a 32B lol. Then a 32C, then a 32D LMFAO. That's why I always say boob greed is contagious Tongue

(07-02-2014, 12:53 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I think we get this way with everything because it's our bodies and we are used to them. For example, unless I go to try on new pants or someone comments, I don't realize how big my ass really is. I think it's a decent size but nothing outrageous, but everyone tells me different. It's just that you are use to them.

I started a 32A and I'm a 34C and mine don't feel that big to me, I want a 34DD now lol. When I first started I just wanted a 32B lol. Then a 32C, then a 32D LMFAO. That's why I always say boob greed is contagious Tongue

I believe we are all guilty of the boob greed Wink

I am very envious. mine are a 38B, wish for more. want to trade some? Big Grin
I have started down the herbal path .... looks like the noogle works.
Any ideas maybe?

(18-01-2014, 06:56 AM)timarie Wrote:  

Honestly I think this can be compared to a woman who starts off with a little perfume... she uses one spritz for a while, until she gets used to it and since she is used to it, she cannot recognize the smell any longer. So she puts two spritz. She smells that for some time and then... you guessed it, her nose adjusts to it and she cannot smell it anymore. She then puts three spritz. So on, and so forth, until people can smell her all the way down the hall while she still cannot smell her own perfume.

I could go on, but I think the metaphor says enough Tongue

That's a shitty insulting metaphor. Women who wear too much perfume are an obnoxious presence to be around. Women with large breasts aren't, or at least shouldn't be, and for men like me a delight! I'm surprised you didn't use a drug metaphor, like developing a tolerance to heroin. LOL

I like wearing a lot of perfume.... lucky for me I'm not a woman! lol

(07-02-2014, 07:15 PM)Edtar Wrote:  That's a shitty insulting metaphor. Women who wear too much perfume are an obnoxious presence to be around. Women with large breasts aren't, or at least shouldn't be, and for men like me a delight! I'm surprised you didn't use a drug metaphor, like developing a tolerance to heroin. LOL

another scientific smart edtar approach! well, if edtar is happy/delighted, then we are all happy too!

you are missing the point..
they were not speaking about whether big breasts are pretty or not or if you like perfumes, the point was that girls want more after they actually reach their goals, because they still seem small, although they are much bigger than they were, they forget how they were, get used to current size and that seems small. so comparison with a parfume is that you get used to it and don't smell it any more, so you put more and more..

and whether you like big breasts or perfumes (or dogs or cats or birds) is not important for this particular aspect girls tried to discuss

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon