Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The law of Attraction

Well who needs scientific evidence when you can see it working with your own eyes? Big Grin
If you had a choice to feel negative or positive, which would you take? Even if you dont believe the law of attraction is at work, positive energy is far more likely to help you succeed in your growth than negative energy. So even if you're not a believer, just try it and see what happens- if all else fails you'll still feel happy! I didn't achieve any growth until I finally felt comfortable and happy with who I was to begin with. I was grateful to have any shape at all, and now I'm a 28F- without doing any herbs or massage.
And its not just about sitting back and letting the universe do the job for you, its about trusting your instincts and doing what you feel inspired to do. This isnt an external thing, it is a part of all of us. Your gut feeling is there to guide you to DO the thing that will help you to accomplish your goal, the thing that you have asked for E.g. I wanted my boobs to grow and happened to stumble across a website that would help me to do that. I wanted my dog to calm down, i was given a voucher for neutering which eventually led to him calming down Big Grin Too much has happened for me to believe that the law of attraction doesn't work, if that was the case then i am a magnet for coincidence. It is SO easy to slip back into thinking that it doesn't work, its a stupid idea, how can we possibly do that? But the truth is, there is still so much we don't know about the power of the human mind. Granted, there is no hard scientific evidence that the law works but there is also no evidence it doesn't, and i would rather live in hope than in doubt Smile

Oh and just an add on, my boyfriend was craving cheerios the other day while we were out, something very random as we just dont eat sugary cereals. He has a very strict diet and doesn't like to eat anything that isn't considered 'healthy' (eyes roll!!) so it was very strange for him to be fancying them and he mentioned them quite a few times. Anyway, when we got home guess what was sticking out of out letterbox? A miniture "sample" box of cheerios!! Terrified the life out of us, he still thinks I planted them there even though he believes in loa and I was at university all day! I just cant explain stuff like that away, it completely baffles me!

I didn't say thinking posite is worst than thinking negative. Actually you shouldn't worry about thinking positive or negative. Just do what you need to do to achieve your goals, don't worry about thinking.

And you say LOA has worked for you, I think it is just because you think every coincidence or goal achievement is because of it. Like when religious people say "It was a miracle", you say "It was the Universe" and I, "It was a coincidence/I worked hard".

Got it?

There was no offence intended! Smile just putting my point across, just like you.

(24-04-2014, 08:18 PM)Leanime Wrote:  There was no offence intended! Smile just putting my point across, just like you.

I didn't intend to offend you either! Lol people always think I'm being serious/rude on Internet if I don't use emoticons! Tongue lol

I've tried a lo of stuff. I'm just some chic, but I think I'll say that the LOA works. One of my friends is a 75 year old lady. She has tried a lot more than me, after all those years. I think that she would say something like the following: "I wasn't born yesterday, honey! I been around the block a few times. Prayer and the LOA work. Go get you some good stuff and be good, be kind, be grateful, be happy, keep moving!"

Positive LOA? Yah, I'll take another serving of that, please! Big Grin

Amen char! Haha
Well thats good wtf Smile glad we cleared that up hehe, ye emoticons definitely help when it comes to the internet!

So ive got to tell you all yet ANOTHER thing that has happened to us... This is just nuts! Yesterday me and my boyfriend were standing outside the supermarket when we overheard a young couple talking about a philosopher we listen to. We ended up talking to them and they are on the same path as us, with the same ideas about LOA and about the illuminati and all that jazz... So I was like, the Loa brought us together! Half joking but then we were asking them about themselves we found out the lad did the same course as my bf at the same uni and the girl did the course I was gonna do at the same uni. We were all in hysterics! How unbelieveable is that?!

OH LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE!!!!!

http://www.realsubliminal.com/product/law-of-attraction

I am getting this!!!! Smile

Oooo let us know how it goes! Xxx

I joined the LOA group that one of us has mentioned in this thread (THANK YOU! Thank you! THANK YOU!) There is a thread on there called "Holy shiitake mushrooms..." in which a girl talks about increasing her height in a very short time. I was so inspired by her thread that something clicked! I smiled and somethings suddenly made so much sense and I felt energy just surge through me! Well, I went home and started a new mantra, all the while keeping in mind that I AM "infinite being with the power to create whatever [I desire]." Well, holy shiitake indeed. I did my usual binaurals/subliminal and yet I woke with a very sore chest and I looked at myself in the mirror and actually giggled out loud. I was like woa! Hahaha! And I have been repeating my mantra about how "I do have my ideal body/ boobs." Interestingly enough, it was actually easy to feel (and increase the good, happy feeling) of having my ideal body. Even now, it makes me smile whereas usually when I practice, there was some talking myself into it! I feel really good, powerful, not forceful or greedy. I feel deserving, not entitled but blessed. I have a spiritual life, as a mystique (you know, a little Christian, a little Buddhist, a little Native Spiritual, etc.), so I don't really go to church. But just now, I am trying to imagine standing up in church and testifying about faith, believing, and joyously receiving my ideal BOOBS! Hahahah!
I just love y'all!
Great story LeAnime! I was looking for kindred spirits, too. I asked and suddenly there were star-seeds, shamanic drummers, and love-lighters coming out the woodwork! Withing a couple months, I joined several groups in my tiny town. I have also noticed that my boyfriend (ex-husband) and I are so close and there is such love between us now. I have long suspected that he and I are soul-mates, even when we seemed arch-rivals, we were so close. Now, we are really best friends! I am blessed, more and more, everyday in every way! Hallelujah y'all. Better and better- And so it is!
Hotep, peace.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon