Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The law of Attraction

You girls want a PDF copy of the book? Wink Private message me.

Great thread Smile

I've been working with the law of attration since 3 or 4 years (and I'm only 18, discovered it at the Age of 14 or something) and it really works.

I've gotten so many things:
my first boyfriend
my dream boyfriend - but he lived about 100 km far away, so I began to visualize that he lives with me - and then - 3 months later, my dad had the idea that he could live with us and then he moved to my house Big Grin

I got a lot more things, small and big things, but I'm too lazy to write them all down here.

Before I knew something about NBE I visualized myself with bigger breasts- every evening. For about 3 or 4 months or something and it worked - i gained 3cm (thats a bit more than an Inch) of permanent growth!

And now the law of attraction brought me here, because visualizing alone doesn't work for me anymore (I don't know why...) Wink

UPDATE!!
Guess what!!! I went to bed last night and willed to the universe 2" of growth! I didnt picture the growth as i have trouble with that but i just asked for the 2"...
Woke up this morning and felt bigger! Took a photo and sure enough they are looking better than they have for ages if ever!!!!

NOW the ultimate test.. a builder is comming over tonight after WEEKS of not having
anyone call me back. He should be able to tell us if our house is ÷÷=%%!! or not....

So i reallyyyyyy need this one to come true!

Thank you for this post!

(22-04-2014, 10:56 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  UPDATE!!
Guess what!!! I went to bed last night and willed to the universe 2" of growth! I didnt picture the growth as i have trouble with that but i just asked for the 2"...
Woke up this morning and felt bigger! Took a photo and sure enough they are looking better than they have for ages if ever!!!!

NOW the ultimate test.. a builder is comming over tonight after WEEKS of not having
anyone call me back. He should be able to tell us if our house is ÷÷=%%!! or not....

So i reallyyyyyy need this one to come true!

Thank you for this post!

That is great Ella. I hope all will be good with your house. Fingers crossed!

OK UPDATE TWO:

The builder came. He didn't seem overly concerned and gave us some potential remedial fixes for the house.

So goes without saying I will add this to my routine on all things not just NBE Smile

And thanks Peggy. I'm feeling a lot better about the whole thing now Smile *hugs*

Welcome to the forum uhuccup!

Congrats Ella!! That's amazing!
Good luck with the house Big Grin xxxx

Congrats Ella, I am happy for you! Smile

Oh one thing we left out from the discussion so far: You have to feel positive feelings, especially love and being grateful! I can't stress how important this is.

Actually there is no scientific evidence that this works. The authors of the main books about LOA say its about quantum physics but they know nothing about it. There is no reason to believe that wishing something to happen will actually make it happen - if it was true, I would already be dating my crush.

Actually, thinking positively can make you less likely to achieve your goal. When you visualize achieving your goal, or when you talk about wanting to reach it, you will feel like it's done. That's why you shouldn't tell your projects to people. Saying "I will buy my dream house soon!!" Will make you feel like you already bought it. Etc.

The "secret" of achieving your goals is not thinking - it's doing!

You get the point - why waste your time visualizing your breasts bigger when you could be massaging them?

(24-04-2014, 12:47 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  Actually there is no scientific evidence that this works. The authors of the main books about LOA say its about quantum physics but they know nothing about it. There is no reason to believe that wishing something to happen will actually make it happen - if it was true, I would already be dating my crush.

Actually, thinking positively can make you less likely to achieve your goal. When you visualize achieving your goal, or when you talk about wanting to reach it, you will feel like it's done. That's why you shouldn't tell your projects to people. Saying "I will buy my dream house soon!!" Will make you feel like you already bought it. Etc.

The "secret" of achieving your goals is not thinking - it's doing!

You get the point - why waste your time visualizing your breasts bigger when you could be massaging them?

True, but too much negative thinking can stop you from going the extra mile or taking a chance to get what you want, too. I think it's all about balance. Giving your efforts more power with conviction and taking away the half-arsedness that comes with thinking that nothing you do can make a difference. I intend to take my herbs, massage and pump while convincing myself that it isn't in vain Smile and if nothing else, relaxation and positivity are always great circumstances for mental and physical growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon