Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not keeping swelling??

Let us know how it works... I know from experience that results vary... lol Too bad breasts don't plump like lips.... I've tried almost every lip plumper ever make and even made a few of my own....

(19-02-2014, 01:27 PM)Karren Wrote:  Some girls can get swelling to last for hours.... if you looking just swelling some have said this works.... or products like it... Instant Bust... I've never tried it myself.. www.instantbreast.com/

If you look at the bottom of their page, their last update on their copyright year was 2009, I think they are already going out of business or just fake info. Be careful.
-V

(18-02-2014, 05:02 PM)CherrieBabydoll Wrote:  When I noodle I get decent swelling, from an A cup to a C I'd say. But my swelling goes down straight away. I pump and hold for 7-10 minutes, massage 100 strokes, repeat - for an hour per boob. Does the massaging push the swelling out??

I had the same experience like ya when I first started pumping. Gone quickly after crazy swelling after pumping for FEW hours. However, after I wear like 14+ hrs per day past 4 months at low pressure with a small increase pressure over few hours, the swelling stays a lot longer... even after I dont wear it for 3, 4 days, the swelling stays nicely.

To me, I think if you have little tissues to start with, it would take a while, yes a while, a long while, for the swelling to stay longer and to grow to permanent.

Good luck.
-V

(26-02-2014, 05:29 PM)Karren Wrote:  Let us know how it works... I know from experience that results vary... lol Too bad breasts don't plump like lips.... I've tried almost every lip plumper ever make and even made a few of my own....

My FAVOURITE lip plumper is the EXTREME by Victoria's Secret. It's the only gloss I have and use in my whole makeup collection and it's a very large expensive collection. I swear by it.

(26-02-2014, 05:22 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 01:27 PM)Karren Wrote:  Some girls can get swelling to last for hours.... if you looking just swelling some have said this works.... or products like it... Instant Bust... I've never tried it myself.. www.instantbreast.com/

I kind of love you so much right now. This might be the next thing I add to my regimen because my whole routine is based on swelling. You are amazing thank you <3

I took the plunge and ordered the gel. So far it's done nothing for me! I've tried combining it with NB - both before and after and I'm really not seeing any difference Sad

(27-02-2014, 06:49 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(26-02-2014, 05:22 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  

I kind of love you so much right now. This might be the next thing I add to my regimen because my whole routine is based on swelling. You are amazing thank you <3

I took the plunge and ordered the gel. So far it's done nothing for me! I've tried combining it with NB - both before and after and I'm really not seeing any difference Sad

I think the swelling is supposed to be instant but it doesn't do anything else. Did you massage with it?

(27-02-2014, 08:53 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  I think the swelling is supposed to be instant but it doesn't do anything else. Did you massage with it?

I thought it was supposed to be instant swelling too. I wasn't looking for growth with it, just wanted to see some swelling for once! I've tried it all different ways - just spraying it on, massaging it in and using it before or after noogling or both. If anything they just get cold from the spray and run for cover!

(28-02-2014, 10:19 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(27-02-2014, 08:53 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  I think the swelling is supposed to be instant but it doesn't do anything else. Did you massage with it?

I thought it was supposed to be instant swelling too. I wasn't looking for growth with it, just wanted to see some swelling for once! I've tried it all different ways - just spraying it on, massaging it in and using it before or after noogling or both. If anything they just get cold from the spray and run for cover!

Try using a heating pad then spraying it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon