Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Squat challenge anyone?

Hun, most of us would kill or DIE for such a gorgeous ass as that!!!! NOTHING to worry about in that department!!!!

(20-02-2014, 04:51 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I'll join you. I need to get in shape anyways. Not trying to shrink the ass, but rather grow it, but I guess it should work since I don't have much fat there. I'll do day 1 on friday.

Now if only I could get someone else to do stomach exercises with me so I'll be guilted into doing them. lol

Hey if you want to grow it squats are where it's at. I'm down for some stomach exercises! Have you tried hooping? I used to have pretty straight up and down sides but when I did it more it really gave me nice curves! I am just now steadily getting back into it and I am addicted! It works your stomach and just about everything else. I'm using one my friend made but it's a bit heavy and it's banging up my hands. I want to order one from here http://yourhoop.com/index.php/Hoop-Dance...-Hoopdance

I mean look how fun! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82gg2WyYob8

Of course I'm doing well to keep it up right now... I might record a one month video hooping to track my progress. I've already gotten a flatter tummy from it.

(20-02-2014, 05:22 PM)echapman Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 04:51 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I'll join you. I need to get in shape anyways. Not trying to shrink the ass, but rather grow it, but I guess it should work since I don't have much fat there. I'll do day 1 on friday.

Hey if you want to grow it squats are where it's at.

...It's all about HOW you do, not WHAT you do, that makes muscles build or "tone." Learn about slow twitch and fast twitch muscle fibers.

I just did day one. It hurts more than I expected! Sad

Me too maca is making it bigger but I never had celulite before :/

Oooo. I have done a regimen of squats in the past and recently started doing them again. The results are within days for me. After less than a week, I lost that extra dimple that made my pants funny. Then again, I am blessed with a pretty muscular physique (which might have competed with boob growth in my youth). Anyway, just squats of different sorts benefit the entire body! I felt better, just doing squats and stretches and things started to look sleeker. Now, I am even gladder to be doing my squats! Besides just plain walking, they are one of the recommended simple exercises for everyone at different levels and can really help the spine and joints, even if they seem challenging at first. Listen to your body, of course, but good luck y'all.

Hi girls! I'm in the same bot as you, pear shaped body and even if I'm underweight if I try to gain some weight it all goes to the bottom! I'm also on the pill so I suffer from hydric retention, and I'm afraid that squats or other anaerobic movements could aggravate it! I've read that only aerobic exercise can work for cellulite. What do you think about it?

Just did day 1. I am so outta shape lol. Squats should probably not make a person out of breath, or immediately sore. I'm sweating as well. Those leg kick ones really got to me.

Ah well, I guess it wasn't that bad. Didn't take that long. It's just I'm so outta shape I'm kinda amazed I'm even alive lol

This challenge is very cool . Sadly I have no butt. So I don´t want to shrink it even more. But I wish you luck Smile

(21-02-2014, 08:19 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Just did day 1. I am so outta shape lol. Squats should probably not make a person out of breath, or immediately sore. I'm sweating as well. Those leg kick ones really got to me.

Ah well, I guess it wasn't that bad. Didn't take that long. It's just I'm so outta shape I'm kinda amazed I'm even alive lol

I am on day three and I think I have realized that I am in fact a sea sponge and am not meant for this much exercise ;p My legs and butt are killing me! My husband wanted sexy time last night and I was like uhhh... can we just, like, spoon and do it? I was too sore!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon