Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

Well hang on a minute we know you love chickens...
Kentucky fried has just released its double down burger.. two chicken fillets with cheese and bacon and creamy sauces in the middle..... hmmmmmm

Now if that doesnt have your mouth watering and having you jump in your car and racing down to the nearest KFC then i throw my hands up in despair!!!.... Big Grin

Thanks for all the great suggestions, everyone! I'd try fenugreek, but I don't want to smell like maple syrup, and I'm scared it will mess with my skin and blood pressure. I was considering meal replacement shakes before, actually. They're so expensive, though. I do already use whey protein. Maybe I'll do green smoothies with whey protein in them; i try to do one at breakfast most days of the week already anyway. I take a multivitamin (if I don't, my skin breaks out), so I'll get any nutrition I miss from that.

I'll start next week!

(19-06-2014, 01:02 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Well hang on a minute we know you love chickens...
Kentucky fried has just released its double down burger.. two chicken fillets with cheese and bacon and creamy sauces in the middle..... hmmmmmm

Now if that doesnt have your mouth watering and having you jump in your car and racing down to the nearest KFC then i throw my hands up in despair!!!.... Big Grin

That actually does sound sooooooo good! If I were the type to eat out, I'd find a way to get one for myself today! Hopefully I'd get two particularly hormone-pumped filets! Tongue

(20-06-2014, 03:28 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(19-06-2014, 01:02 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Well hang on a minute we know you love chickens...

That actually does sound sooooooo good! If I were the type to eat out, I'd find a way to get one for myself today! Hopefully I'd get two particularly hormone-pumped filets! Tongue

bok bok bok bok bok eat me bok bok bok...

(20-06-2014, 09:42 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

LOL STOPPPP. There was a bird squawking outside my window right as I read this! Hahaha!

(21-06-2014, 01:43 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 09:42 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I know! I sent the birdie over to tempt you to eat! Wink

LOL STOPPPP. There was a bird squawking outside my window right as I read this! Hahaha!

What do you guys think about this shake mix?: http://www.amazon.com/Alive-Soy-Ultra-Shake-Vanilla-Powder/dp/B0006LCQHS/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1403312165&sr=1-2&keywords=alive+protein+powder I know where I can buy it locally for cheaper. This is the brand of vitamin I take as well. It might not be enough calories, though... I thought of Ensure, but I associate that with old people and anorexics, people who have illnesses.

I would stay away from soy. It made my thyroid problem worser 2 years ago. Of course this doesn't mean it will also happen to you. Wink

Thanks, peggy! Ella mentioned soy + thyroid problems to me not too long ago. They have a pea protein one: http://www.amazon.com/Alive-Pea-Ultra-Shake-Vanilla-Powder/dp/B000JWKB4Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1403311691&sr=1-1&keywords=alive+protein+powder

Pea protein is a good source of protein BUT it tastes ugh...Dodgy
What I can recommend is rice protein. It taste good if you mix it with milk (I use coconut milk). Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon