Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

I faced the lid the wrong way! Try to imagine it facing the other way, if you will. It doesn't stay upright very well when it's facing the other direction, but my breast pushes it upright enough for my nipple to get to the flat part.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the pic! Smile

(10-04-2014, 07:22 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(10-04-2014, 07:19 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I hope it works well for you! I've read that people use tennis balls, coffee cup lids... find something that you already have and give it a shot!

Thanks! I think I will use the bottom of a 1,5 liter water bottle. But can't try it now since my bf is around.

Where do you hide your pump without him finding it??

Under bed storage drawer. Blush

(11-04-2014, 12:32 AM)peggy Wrote:  Under bed storage drawer. Blush

Lol oh my gosh the evidence is right under him while he sleeps Big Grin

Im shocking! I forget and leave it all over the house ....

My daughter even offered to massage my boobies for me cause shes seen me do it a few times!!!!!

Can you IMAGINE what she must go to school and tell her friends... Huh

LOL Ella oh my goodness gracious! She didn't actually offer to massage your breasts!!!

Knocks on Peggy's door while her other half is at home and ask her if could borrow her breast pump Big Grin

(11-04-2014, 01:22 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  LOL Ella oh my goodness gracious! She didn't actually offer to massage your breasts!!!

Yes! Blush I justbsaid mommy has sore boobies sometimes ... Sad

LOL oh nooooo, I'm just imagining Ella Jr. with her friends at school saying "Guess what my mum does in her spare time!"

(11-04-2014, 01:30 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Knocks on Peggy's door while her other half is at home and ask her if could borrow her breast pump Big Grin

LOL myboobs. Big Grin

Ella, just tell your daughter that the massage keeps your breasts healthy. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon