Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Didi's wonderful journey in NBE land

(01-04-2014, 06:11 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Sad I hate them! I prefer your soft sexy and womanly belly!

Oh my word, someone else! I have abs, too, and I want a soft tummy. Sad Honestly though Insanity, your stomach is pretty. My abs look like a body builder's in comparison! D:

And Diana, that body of yours is simply divine.

Allright, fair enough, let's trade!!! Funny how having straight hair, I always jealoused my sisters for their beautiful silky curls, while they were craving for my scalp Rolleyes I guess you always want what you don't have. There might be some truth in the chronical insatisfaction in the woman cliché... I practice sports, have been a stone cutter for a few years and used to have strenght in most of my muscles but my stomach has always been weak and soft, and every week at the gym, I struggle and humiliate myself trying hard and not being able to complete abs exercise sessions while some 50< women rock it like its daily grind u_u Someday, ladies, someday... I wonder if fenugreek do not help "feminize" that area of the body as well.

How true...we are never satisfied. Fenugreek made me gain some weight, now my tummy looks a little better but it's not feminine as I would like!
I NEVER do abs during my workouts Dodgy

Didi you look amazing! Love the long dark hair too.

Talking of abs or belly, I'd love one or the other - anyone else got this thing where it's flat until the belly button then randomly pop out underneath? Sad maybe it's bad posture :L

isobasic : Thank you dear For the fat being localized below bellybutton, I think it is again the work of almighty hormons and genetics, it's a common stockzone for most women! I think it's a very feminine feature, but you can improve the aspect and avoid cellulite in that place by palp & roll massages, and there is also that simple exercise of laying on your back and rising your straightened legs upwards, then lowering them (without touching the ground) and rise them again. Doing 20 repetitions, 5 times, twice or three times a day will make your low abs work Wink

Soooo I had my first (traumatic) nooglesession today. I have the impression I brutalized my breasts Sad And I only did it 3x10 minutes per boob ! The elder sis is okay but the smaller has the blood so sucked up I have the hickey aspect on all my upper section and they are both so red... Also my nipple are sore as hell. I will do that again later that evening but I wonder if that's so ok. Any testimonies of our Noogle veterans here about harsh starts?

(03-04-2014, 03:31 PM)DianaSaturna Wrote:  isobasic : Thank you dear For the fat being localized below bellybutton, I think it is again the work of almighty hormons and genetics, it's a common stockzone for most women! I think it's a very feminine feature, but you can improve the aspect and avoid cellulite in that place by palp & roll massages, and there is also that simple exercise of laying on your back and rising your straightened legs upwards, then lowering them (without touching the ground) and rise them again. Doing 20 repetitions, 5 times, twice or three times a day will make your low abs work Wink

Soooo I had my first (traumatic) nooglesession today. I have the impression I brutalized my breasts Sad And I only did it 3x10 minutes per boob ! The elder sis is okay but the smaller has the blood so sucked up I have the hickey aspect on all my upper section and they are both so red... Also my nipple are sore as hell. I will do that again later that evening but I wonder if that's so ok. Any testimonies of our Noogle veterans here about harsh starts?

Thanks! yeah I have a friend who does the leg-lifting exercise but tbh it seems like the fat is on top of my abs (subcutaneous) rather than underneath them so i don't think it'd work so well for me. what's palp and roll?

Ouch! Yeah, go VERY gently with noogleberry, I've found that lowish suction gives me better swelling anyway. Also, did you use oil/moisturiser? I find that helps a lot with keeping the skin from feeling too tight.

(03-04-2014, 06:06 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Thanks! yeah I have a friend who does the leg-lifting exercise but tbh it seems like the fat is on top of my abs (subcutaneous) rather than underneath them so i don't think it'd work so well for me. what's palp and roll?

Ouch! Yeah, go VERY gently with noogleberry, I've found that lowish suction gives me better swelling anyway. Also, did you use oil/moisturiser? I find that helps a lot with keeping the skin from feeling too tight.

Well, fat is subcutaneous, muscles are bonded to bones by tendons and fat dwells above between skin and muscle mostly. Abs muscles are meant to protect bowels, I doubt it is supposed to have a lot of fat under it. Palp and roll is a technique of massage you can use to ameliorate circulation and break fat cells. You pinch a bunch of fat between your fingers and roll it gently, the tight friction will work the fat out to facilitate its elimination or smoothen it.

For noogling, yeah, I have the palmers cocoa oil which is very appreciable and warms the skin easily, but anyways I screwed. I m on for a second session of 10x3 per tit, I'll go easy this time u_u

Sounds a bit sore! maybe I'll give it a go. I did a lot of reading on how to get rid of that lower 'pooch' before and the ab exercises help a lot of people who don't hold themselves properly so their organs 'flop' out a bit. There's also visceral fat there which can look better when held in by strong abs, but my belly seems to stick out there no matter how hard I suck in! and I can grab it and make it wobble hehe. But thinking of it, maybe it's that I can only suck in the top bit and i would look better if i worked on developping lower abs :L

Look at that perfect body didi! I'd love that stomach (perfect mix of fats and abs IMHO) and those boobs are ADORBS!!! I think I'd be pretty damn happy to achieve that size. Although the bigger the better; boobie greed. HEH

(03-04-2014, 06:06 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 03:31 PM)DianaSaturna Wrote:  isobasic : Thank you dear For the fat being localized below bellybutton, I think it is again the work of almighty hormons and genetics, it's a common stockzone for most women! I think it's a very feminine feature, but you can improve the aspect and avoid cellulite in that place by palp & roll massages, and there is also that simple exercise of laying on your back and rising your straightened legs upwards, then lowering them (without touching the ground) and rise them again. Doing 20 repetitions, 5 times, twice or three times a day will make your low abs work Wink

Thanks! yeah I have a friend who does the leg-lifting exercise but tbh it seems like the fat is on top of my abs (subcutaneous) rather than underneath them so i don't think it'd work so well for me. what's palp and roll?

Been giving your ab exercise a go and the burn is really addictive! Gotta say I feel it mostly in my lower back though...is there a particular way you're meant to lie? I'm turning my legs out and pointing my toes au style ballet lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon