Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese Bust Up Lab- For Real???

Question for you boobie growers ........... Do you find the side you sleep on , your boobs are smaller compared to the side you don't ? .......I find my right side looks bit plumper than left side and there is defo a dink near armpit and top breast area . ......... Just a thought so floated this query .

And you can use google translate to translate from any language to english .

(28-03-2014, 03:58 AM)Koko Wrote:  blessedbreasts,

The Pelvic exercise is mainly pelvic rotations of about 20 rounds clockwise and counterclockwise. There's another type that I do not how to describe. I will post a doc with illustration on here if i can find it.

The japanese are saying that pelvic exercises will help set the reproductive system's circulation back in order and the "chi" to flow. They say it helps with uneven breasts so im trying it whenever i can remember to do it. My right breast is smaller than my left so, it might help.

Okay. Interesting. Thanks for elaborating. It's worth a shot, in any case!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon