Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On the road to DDs

Ok sorry to be posting so much today. I had a question and was hoping you all could help out. I picked up some MSM tablets today after seeing that so many people use it as part of their NBE. After I got home though I came across something about MSM causing acne in some people. I'm very concerned about this because I'm very acne prone. It has taken several years to get my skin mostly clear and I'm nervous now about starting the MSM. Does anyone else with acne prone skin take it? What's everyone's thoughts on this?

I've been taking it since Dec., until a month ago, when I got a nasty cough, I suppose I'll start taking it again, soon, but, I haven't noticed any new zits, per se. I don't know that I'm acne prone, but I had all over my face, back, chest, arms, ass and upper legs in my early 20's. I find this QUITE strange, because, I HATED taking baths when I was a kid, and would NEVER take more than one a week until I got out of high school and NEVER had any zits!!!! Finally, in my very late teens or very early 20's, I got over my hatred of baths and took one at LEAST every other day ever since then and as soon as I started doing that, I became a walking zit garden!!!! And I got some HUGE ones!!!! There was one on my neck that was as big as an eyeball and I had to go to the ER to have it removed!! I had at least one like that on each hip and a few others on my back. dad used to have a lot of those on his back, too, but I was told they were from his days in the Air Force!
From what I'm told of MSM, it's SUPPOSED to detoxify your body, so, MAYBE those zits some people get from it are just their body getting rid of the junk in their body.
Now, as far as side effects from MSM, at least I THINK this is from MSM, because I never had this before a few months ago: I don't get very much sleep at night since I started my new job in Oct., so, after I get home from work, I'll sit and eat dinner, then stretch out in the chair for a few minutes and usually fall asleep for half an hour, or so. When I wake up and open my eyes, everything white has a bright dark yellow hue to it for the first few seconds!!!! About 5 to 10 seconds later, it all fades back to white again!! As of about 3 weeks ago, when I zonk out for a while and then wake up, everything white turns GREEN!! I haven't had MSM in a month and I'm STILL seeing green when I wake up from these brief zonk-outs!! Does anyone else on MSM have this? It doesn't work like that when I wake up in bed after a few hours of real sleep. Only when I snooze in the afternoon.

I wouldn't normally post an update so soon but I didn't get to do much of anything with NBE since last week. It has been about 4 days of no pumping and very minimal massage or anything. I measured today to get an idea of what my true, non-swelling measurements are now, after almost 4 months of NBE. Also going to post a non- swelling picture. Not quite as impressive as the pic that was shortly after noogling but at least I think this pic shows true growth. I'm working on patience this week (a constant back and forth battle for me) as I found myself getting discouraged that one day they look bigger and fuller and I feel I'm making progress and literally sometimes the next day they seems smaller, deflated and aren't filling out my bras as well. NBE is such a roller coaster ride! Glad I've taken pics though bc the difference may not be as much as I had hoped I'd have by this time but I still see some improvement from my starting pic.

5/27/14 true growth measurements!
Middle (Bust): 33 5/8"
Over: 33 5/8"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Missed Miss- Thanks for the info on MSM. I hadn't heard so far of anyone else having what you are describing. I still haven't gotten up the nerve to start taking it. I've also read that it can make some people gain weight. I've had this super stubborn tummy pooch for months and months that despite eating better for the last few months and getting more exercise, I cannot seem to budge! Between the possible acne and possible weight gain it has just made me really nervous about taking the MSM.

(27-05-2014, 04:01 PM)Kristin00 Wrote:  I wouldn't normally post an update so soon but I didn't get to do much of anything with NBE since last week. It has been about 4 days of no pumping and very minimal massage or anything. I measured today to get an idea of what my true, non-swelling measurements are now, after almost 4 months of NBE. Also going to post a non- swelling picture. Not quite as impressive as the pic that was shortly after noogling but at least I think this pic shows true growth. I'm working on patience this week (a constant back and forth battle for me) as I found myself getting discouraged that one day they look bigger and fuller and I feel I'm making progress and literally sometimes the next day they seems smaller, deflated and aren't filling out my bras as well. NBE is such a roller coaster ride! Glad I've taken pics though bc the difference may not be as much as I had hoped I'd have by this time but I still see some improvement from my starting pic.

They look impressive to me you have a nice shape how the top is as full as the middle is nice.

Aw thank you!

(27-05-2014, 04:01 PM)Kristin00 Wrote:  I wouldn't normally post an update so soon but I didn't get to do much of anything with NBE since last week. It has been about 4 days of no pumping and very minimal massage or anything. I measured today to get an idea of what my true, non-swelling measurements are now, after almost 4 months of NBE. Also going to post a non- swelling picture. Not quite as impressive as the pic that was shortly after noogling but at least I think this pic shows true growth. I'm working on patience this week (a constant back and forth battle for me) as I found myself getting discouraged that one day they look bigger and fuller and I feel I'm making progress and literally sometimes the next day they seems smaller, deflated and aren't filling out my bras as well. NBE is such a roller coaster ride! Glad I've taken pics though bc the difference may not be as much as I had hoped I'd have by this time but I still see some improvement from my starting pic.

You are responding great!

Thank you Jenniferlove!

Someone who has areolae kind of similar to mine! Yay! Smile

I'm very, very, VERY acne-prone (we're talking I could practically just read the word "pimple" and I'll break out; I've had acne since I was 5-years-old!), and MSM hasn't caused me to break out at all. I'd say start with a small dose of it and work your way up.

Yes!! They're VERY nice!!!!
I started out taking one a day (1000mg) for a week, then 2 a day the next week and 3 a day ever since, until I got sick a month ago. Haven't gotten around to getting back on them, yet. Maybe in a day or so. I STILL have a minor cough that won't go away.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon