Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what's the best brand of volufiline&how far do you think volufilin can help us girls?

I've been using the isosensual curves cream for a month now and zero results. Not planning on buying another one. Next program will include maca and squats with weights for butt growth.

(17-06-2014, 03:17 PM)lora Wrote:  i'm preparing for my new routine that will include swanson raw ovarian glandular, msm, fenugreek and maybe maca from time to time and absolutely a volufiline cream that will be my routine basic Smile

and i really wonder if there's many studies show that volufline can increase the lipogenesis by (3% to 8% ) every 60 days, so why you girls don't give the volufiline the attention it's worth ?

3 to 8 % of fat cells increase every 60 days is not a small deal Dodgy

so i really wanna know each girl opinion here about volufiline Rolleyes

and i made a lot of searches about the best brand and i found many many brands DodgyRolleyes

total curve cream (unfortunately Sold only cream+pills package 70$ on total curve website & 40$ on amazon )

bountiful breast cream (40$)

IsoSensuals ENHANCE | Breast Enlargement Cream (56$)

breast success cream (17$)

volufiline platinum ( from japan ) (61$)

Aumenti cream ( 17$ )

SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modeling Bust Serum (Eveline) (13$)

and i think the best brands are

IsoSensuals ENHANCE
total curve
bountiful breast

i think IsoSensuals ENHANCE is the best and will be my choice Smile
so girls, any ideas ? Rolleyes

Also from another trusted cite it recommended Breast Success the very most saying its levels worked great! and a great way to increase it even more is by taking orally Bovine Ovary (I suggest the Swanson premium brand: raw ovarian gladular) and its pretty cheap

I can't reply to your message, emsa7i messages 3ashan 2a3raf arod Smile

I'm using the isosensual cream. I will do it for 6months as directed. Right now it's my only choice. No herbs no pills no pm. Gained to much weight from herbs.

wait... so if i read right... all of these creams are toxic? even Aumenti Bust Augmentation and Firming Lotion? :/

I'm not sure. I wouldn't say they're all toxic. But the specific ingredients that I looked up were apparently toxic. But also, the same goes for the majority of commercial body washes and shampoos, hand soaps, makeup, etc etc. tons of things have toxins in them honestly, so it's not as though using this cream will kill you or anything. It's really no different than using dove body wash or Pantene Pro V shampoo. You know what I mean? I try to avoid those things, but damn, sometimes it's just easier to pick up some body wash from CVS than to drive to the Whole Foods. Lol.

I keep thinking I still want to try a cream with volufine in it, I just don't know which one. I'm still holding out hope that AquaA gets good results from it. I've read that it needs to be used for months before seeing good results, but I'm not sure if that's true, or if it's just a way to make sure you buy more. Oils with Omega 3's seem to do the same thing, but seem to have faster results. But Im just saying what I've observed from people's results using both.

(02-08-2014, 03:25 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I'm not sure. I wouldn't say they're all toxic. But the specific ingredients that I looked up were apparently toxic. But also, the same goes for the majority of commercial body washes and shampoos, hand soaps, makeup, etc etc. tons of things have toxins in them honestly, so it's not as though using this cream will kill you or anything. It's really no different than using dove body wash or Pantene Pro V shampoo. You know what I mean? I try to avoid those things, but damn, sometimes it's just easier to pick up some body wash from CVS than to drive to the Whole Foods. Lol.

I keep thinking I still want to try a cream with volufine in it, I just don't know which one. I'm still holding out hope that AquaA gets good results from it. I've read that it needs to be used for months before seeing good results, but I'm not sure if that's true, or if it's just a way to make sure you buy more. Oils with Omega 3's seem to do the same thing, but seem to have faster results. But Im just saying what I've observed from people's results using both.

ahh I see I see. Ya I stay away from lotions and I use organicish hair products and natural soaps.. so hmm... i guess one toxic cream can enter my body... lol that sounds so bad xP but thanks for the reply

hey girls,

sorry for being late on replay, i'm always so busy Sad

i was reading and searching a lot recently, and i found an important fact on
http://yestheyrenatural.com/a-guide-to-g...olufiline/
about volufilline
it's,
(Fullness over Growth. Volufiline by itself is unlikely to increase your breasts by several cup sizes. It’s fantastic for boosting volume in your breasts for noticeably fuller, firmer, more voluptuous breasts but it is unlikely that you will increase more than a cup size even with continuous use.)

and this explains why volufiline doesn't take very much attention Dodgy

so we just talking about a cup size at the best possibilities even with the continuous use . and i think the lucky woman who will get this best result will be the woman who already have a lot of fat tissue in there busts .
absolutely not me or any flat chested woman Dodgy

but maybe later i can get this cup size benefit , when i get enough fat tissue to begin with Rolleyes

no problem Tongue

and my choice for the cream will be the (IsoSensuals ENHANCE | Breast Enlargement Cream ) , as it has a reasonable good reviews about a real success growth not just a good reviews about success firmness and push up effect like (SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentr​ated Modeling Bust Serum -TOTAL PUSH-UP EFFECT, )

(19-08-2014, 04:28 PM)lora Wrote:  hey girls,

sorry for being late on replay, i'm always so busy Sad

i was reading and searching a lot recently, and i found an important fact on
http://yestheyrenatural.com/a-guide-to-g...olufiline/
about volufilline
it's,
(Fullness over Growth. Volufiline by itself is unlikely to increase your breasts by several cup sizes. It’s fantastic for boosting volume in your breasts for noticeably fuller, firmer, more voluptuous breasts but it is unlikely that you will increase more than a cup size even with continuous use.)

and this explains why volufiline doesn't take very much attention Dodgy

so we just talking about a cup size at the best possibilities even with the continuous use . and i think the lucky woman who will get this best result will be the woman who already have a lot of fat tissue in there busts .
absolutely not me or any flat chested woman Dodgy

but maybe later i can get this cup size benefit , when i get enough fat tissue to begin with Rolleyes

no problem Tongue

and my choice for the cream will be the (IsoSensuals ENHANCE | Breast Enlargement Cream ) , as it has a reasonable good reviews about a real success growth not just a good reviews about success firmness and push up effect like (SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentr​ated Modeling Bust Serum -TOTAL PUSH-UP EFFECT, )

So how was ur journey with isosensuals Smile

Hi Lora -

Any updates on how your volufiline products worked for you?

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon