Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner, please help!

I gotta give BonitaDDs props really quick. She's the one that pointed it out to me on another thread that the bra size I was wearing was way off.

And I don't want to order bras online since I can't try them before I buy them, so I've been trying to find local stores that carry 28's and 30's (since lucky US, the smallest I've ever been able to find are 32's). Anyway, I found that Nordstroms, Saks & Neiman Marcus both sell 30D. They have clearance racks and outlet stores. I'm cheap, ill probably just buy 1 of their cheaper bras for now (since HOPEFULLY I'll be going up in size soon!!) I'm going to go check it out today & take pics of me in the bra I'm currently wearing & then the bra with the right size and I'll upload them for you so you can see.

(20-06-2014, 06:01 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I gotta give BonitaDDs props really quick. She's the one that pointed it out to me on another thread that the bra size I was wearing was way off.

And I don't want to order bras online since I can't try them before I buy them, so I've been trying to find local stores that carry 28's and 30's (since lucky US, the smallest I've ever been able to find are 32's). Anyway, I found that Nordstroms, Saks & Neiman Marcus both sell 30D. They have clearance racks and outlet stores. I'm cheap, ill probably just buy 1 of their cheaper bras for now (since HOPEFULLY I'll be going up in size soon!!) I'm going to go check it out today & take pics of me in the bra I'm currently wearing & then the bra with the right size and I'll upload them for you so you can see.

I can't shop off the rack as no one has my size, I buy everything through AMAZON prime, fast ship and hassle free returns. Usually buy 4 at a time and keep 1 or 2...

Thats a great idea! Do you have to pay for return shipping? I don't suppose bras would be too much to ship anyway.

(20-06-2014, 07:07 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Thats a great idea! Do you have to pay for return shipping? I don't suppose bras would be too much to ship anyway.

Actually most amazon prime order have free returns otherwise it will mention on the description you can look for "free easy return" on the item. Love it! Haven't shopped off the rack in a few years. 34J is hard to find, there is no way one store would have the variety of amazon sad to say, I love supporting local business but they can't support my girl LOL!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon